Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest RJberger

No picture of Bruce or Redknapp I notice. Hmm.

Redknapp isnt fat at all really, at least not for a man his age. Its just his face which is podgy.

where's brummie?  fuck me:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/nov/07/premier-league-10-things-talking-points

4) Aston Villa are exactly where they should be

After 10 games Aston Villa are one point worse off than last season and, given the lack of funding and the public desire of the owner to flog the club, it should come as no great surprise there has been no progress. Yet the gnashing off teeth emanating from Birmingham would have you believe Paul Lambert was overseeing some sort of calamity. Perhaps it was the strong start that raised expectations unreasonably high – they have the same points as they had on 13 September when they gained a stirring away win at Liverpool – and it was probably an error to award Lambert a new contract off the back of a few good results but all he can really be accused of is not turning coal into gold. November is the month in which worried clubs traditionally get shot of underperforming managers, but the Scot should be not be put in that category. Villa were unlucky to lose to Spurs last week, and probably would have had a deserved win if not for the idiocy of Christian Benteke. A run of six defeats obviously does not look good but of those, only the feeble effort at QPR really stands out. Villa are exactly where one would expect them to be and it is unlikely a change of manager would make any difference. If fingers are to be pointed it must surely be at the board, unable to sell the club and unwilling to fund transfers that may make the team a more enticing prospect for a purchaser. A visit to high-flying West Ham is no easy task but a point this weekend would go a long way to steadying the nerves. Villa are not going to worry the top half of the table but they will stay up – and frankly that is all that should be expected of the manager given the resources available to him. TM

:anguish: i'm starting to really hate football like

Fucking disgraceful that. Villa have won the European cup ffs. How are they where they should be?

it think that's just relating to the immediate term tbf, his opinion being they are where they should be with the current level of investment and squad strength etc. rather than a wider point about their status in the game, though i suspect you know this

i think his opinion is absolute bullshit mind

Fucking disgraceful that. Villa have won the European cup ffs. How are they where they should be?

it think that's just relating to the immediate term tbf, his opinion being they are where they should be with the current level of investment and squad strength etc. rather than a wider point about their status in the game, though i suspect you know this

i think his opinion is absolute bullshit mind

Aye, still think its a shit thing to say, 6 losses on the bounce ffs. "gnashing of teeth" such a fucking pompous thing to say about blokes who are shelling out fuckloads of money to watch their team.

it's got my back right up that like after the pardew bullshit, fucking disgusting making a living like that