Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Winding-up petition issued to Leeds over legal fees.

Good.  Hope they get rinsed, scummy b******s.

:lol:

Harsh. Still we all have our irrational or rational hates.

Have to say I've never really minded Leeds. If i was a multiu billionaire I think they may be the club I would choose to invest in.

Or Villa :kasper:

Have to say I've never really minded Leeds. If i was a multiu billionaire I think they may be the club I would choose to invest in.

ahem

ahem

Wouldn't touch us with a fooking barge pole. :lol: we are cursed.

(Obv meant English clubs. Would rather pour money into some French team for the short term)

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/nov/07/dusan-tadic-in-serbia-lose-like-somebody-dies-southampton-leciester-city

"However, Tadic becomes hugely animated when the conversation turns to the need for players to feel free to express themselves on the pitch and he is visibly angry when he thinks of coaches who want to restrict the instinctiveness of natural talent. He flings his arms in the air and, while he does not mention anyone specifically, he says that there are a lot of coaches like that in Serbia. “They just like you to fight,” he says. “And that is it. You want to feel free. Every player can show his best when he is free. If you are a little bit afraid of something, you cannot show your best.” "

:pardsgrin:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/nov/07/dusan-tadic-in-serbia-lose-like-somebody-dies-southampton-leciester-city

"However, Tadic becomes hugely animated when the conversation turns to the need for players to feel free to express themselves on the pitch and he is visibly angry when he thinks of coaches who want to restrict the instinctiveness of natural talent. He flings his arms in the air and, while he does not mention anyone specifically, he says that there are a lot of coaches like that in Serbia. “They just like you to fight,” he says. “And that is it. You want to feel free. Every player can show his best when he is free. If you are a little bit afraid of something, you cannot show your best.” "

:pardsgrin:

Let's sit him down with Pardew. Maybe he'll kill him.

My brother who has absolutely no interest in football has just put on Facebook that on a train to Cambridge he overheard this "if my mother told me 10 years ago I would play for Barcelona I would punch her in the face"

Who could it be???

My brother who has absolutely no interest in football has just put on Facebook that on a train to Cambridge he overheard this "if my mother told me 10 years ago I would play for Barcelona I would punch her in the face"

Who could it be???

Luis Suarez.

Who could it be???

Luis Suarez.

His mum must have had a whale of a time breastfeeding him.