Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Not a lot of love being shown for Robben in discussions about this, had a good season with Bayern and was f***ing amazing in the WC.  Should be his year imho, I'm not sure he could have done any more than he did for either team.

Robben is a fantastic player, but he's not been consistent enough to beat out Messi or Ronaldo. Think we'll see Neuer in top 3 as well.

Not a lot of love being shown for Robben in discussions about this, had a good season with Bayern and was f***ing amazing in the WC.  Should be his year imho, I'm not sure he could have done any more than he did for either team.

Robben is a fantastic player, but he's not been consistent enough to beat out Messi or Ronaldo. Think we'll see Neuer in top 3 as well.

Messi is apparently the only one to win in a WC year for quite some time without winning the WC. Robben is an outside bet of course but he was great in the WC playing in a very average, limited team.

Discounting the WC has to be Ronaldo obviously.

Guest neesy111

Messi is apparently the only one to win in a WC year for quite some time without winning the WC. Robben is an outside bet of course but he was great in the WC playing in a very average, limited team.

1998 - Zidane?

2002 - Ronaldo

2006 - Canavaro

2010 - Messi

1998 - Zidane?

2002 - Ronaldo

2006 - Canavaro

2010 - Messi

not sure tbph, was just reading it this morning that 2010 was the first non-winner in quite a few years

1998 - Guivarc'h

2002 - Ronaldo

2006 - Canavaro

2010 - Messi

Guest Roger Kint

Not having Suarez in that Balon D'Or list is ridiculous.

14 goals in 2014? Throw in his shameful behavoir and resultant long ban and its not that ridiculous really.

Former Sweden and Sheffield Wednesday (amongst many others) player Klas Ingesson died this morning after a six year battle with blood cancer. The last 12 months he has been manager for Swedish side Elfsborg, where he has been on the sideline in a wheel chair. He resigned two weeks ago citing health issues.

RIP :(

I give up

Christopher Brown Hope you told him that he does not deserve to be captain after thinking he can just leave on a free when we are in the shit.

Oh and what's the story behind meeting him.

13 hrs · Like

Adelle Prior Your little face!! X

12 hrs · Like · 1

Alan James Stewart Christopher Brown nah didnt say any of it simply because Im sick of the pessimism. Sometimes just gotta put your head down and support em, regardless. Sunday showed signs and personally. I FUCKING love Colo!

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/football-asia/153/post/2112016/aleksandar-durics-letter-thanks-singapore-for-the-memories

Aleksandar Duric retires from his playing career with his final match this Friday, at the grand old age of 44. Canoeist at the 1992 Barcelona Olympics, 16 clubs in five countries in a career spanning over two decades, while breaking records along the way. Legend. Hope he goes on to manage one of the clubs or gets involved with the national team in some capacity (he's a fitness coach atm).

1998 - Guivarc'h

2002 - Ronaldo

2006 - Canavaro

2010 - Messi

:lol:

Suarez is better than Robben like, as much as I hate to say it.

so is Zlatan. For me the most deserving player from Bayern to go close to Ronaldo is Neuer, but since he's a keeper it probably won't happen.I don't think Robben is top 5 at all, because for all his fantastic game he manages to have quite a nice amount of bad ones in the Bundesliga. At his best he's unstoppable, but he's just not as consistent as CRonaldo, Messi, Zlatan or Suarez.

Former Sweden and Sheffield Wednesday (amongst many others) player Klas Ingesson died this morning after a six year battle with blood cancer. The last 12 months he has been manager for Swedish side Elfsborg, where he has been on the sideline in a wheel chair. He resigned two weeks ago citing health issues.

I remember watching him on channel 4's football italia for Bologna :( RIP

I remember watching him on channel 4's football italia for Bologna :( RIP

Sad news :( I live in Borås where he managed Elfsborg. Haven't been to a game for 3 years though.