Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Rugby, a middle class game played by ponces. 

Football, a working class game played by men.

Hate when you see something kick off in a rugby match and you get "You'd never see that in football."  Yeah, cause you'd get a 8 month ban you caviar eating tossers.  Not hard to throw a couple of punches. 

You only play rugby because you have no coordination and were picked last in PE.

Rugby is a fantastic sport IMO but the homoerotic bantz around it is unbearable. That's why I gave up playing basically.

The professional players are incredible though, the levels of strength and fitness required are so high.

If they were such good athletes they'd be playing another sport. They're basically big men with good lungs on them.

Rugby is a fantastic sport IMO but the homoerotic bantz around it is unbearable. That's why I gave up playing basically.

The professional players are incredible though, the levels of strength and fitness required are so high.

If there were such good athletes they'd be playing another sport. They're basically big men with good lungs on them.

:thup:

By this logic almost any old gym freak could be a top class rugby player

If there were such good athletes they'd be playing another sport. They're basically big men with good lungs on them.

That isn't true. Few 'gym freaks' have natural size and lung capacity. They're just idiots with too much time on their hands.

Put a good friend in the ground today :(

The whole concept of funerals/wakes is fucked up. What's the fucking point holding a ceremony for him and a big party afterwards if he isn't there?

Everyone knew he was going to die soon, so why the fuck didn't we hold the big fucking party for him a few weeks ago when he was still alive?

"Wolfgang would have loved this!"

So why didn't we do it two weeks ago when he could have literally enjoyed it in person?

The whole concept of funerals/wakes is fucked up. What's the fucking point holding a ceremony for him and a big party afterwards if he isn't there?

Everyone knew he was going to die soon, so why the fuck didn't we hold the big fucking party for him a few weeks ago when he was still alive?

So why didn't we do it two weeks ago when he could have literally enjoyed it in person?

:( Obvs should have been in Chat, but should've done both imo if he knew his time was up. Damn, man, sorry for your loss. It's always hard to deal with. Remember him well.

The whole concept of funerals/wakes is f***ed up. What's the f***ing point holding a ceremony for him and a big party afterwards if he isn't there?

Everyone knew he was going to die soon, so why the f*** didn't we hold the big f***ing party for him a few weeks ago when he was still alive?

That's rough man, hang on in there.

It's an interesting question, though, although I guess it's rare that people know what's coming. Did you come up with an answer?

he didn't reply to the queen on twitter before departing did he?

That isn't true. Few 'gym freaks' have natural size and lung capacity. They're just idiots with too much time on their hands.

Unless you have horrendous genetics you can still get to a decent size. I've seen 5'3 fly halfs before, size isn't everything.

Not sure what to make of this. Starts off capturing the passion but soon makes both sets of fans look like complete yobs...

Watched it last night. The sets of fans who wait to 'greet' each other before/after the game are complete yobs for the best part in fairness.

Aye, I'd agree. I've hung around before to watch them get frogmarched in but I've never ran to the front with a scarf covering half my face.

There's a class one on Youtube of the 5-1 all filmed from a phone with the first three goals on too. Raw passion and no wannabe hooliganism.

That the one filmed in the Strawb corner? Class that.

Aye, I'd agree. I've hung around before to watch them get frogmarched in but I've never ran to the front with a scarf covering half my face.

There's a class one on Youtube of the 5-1 all filmed from a phone with the first three goals on too. Raw passion and no wannabe hooliganism.

That the one filmed in the Strawb corner? Class that.

Aye, with the Stones' Monkey Man as the soundtrack :thup: