Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Didn't think it'd actually be possible to score that many goals :lol: the guys literally must not be able to play at all.

Even 11 novices would surely try and park the bus after a while?! Bet they're just attention whores doing it on purpose.

It amounts to 1 goal every 2 minutes, it's insane :lol:

Even the most basic timewasting would have yielded a smaller score.

http://youtu.be/nxykqi_Nu6A

Must've been some sort of betting scam. No real defensive effort whatsoever.

Just noticed the updated PL footballs for unread posts. They stand out like a sore thumb :lol:

It really is an awful football.

Oh, it's a football. Couldn't see what it is. Still can't.

Guest Roger Kint

Just whitied at the new icons.

Just updated to see what they are

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m00vnzze7z1qh59n0o1_250.gif

80% fair play to him, 20% are you mad? Can understand not wanting to play against Hamburg, but go abroad man, there are so many lovely places where you can play football.

It's not even as though he's a one-club player, already has 100+ appearances with Monchengladbach and Bayern Munich.

Throwing away a perfectly good career, but I guess we can't bitch too much about there not being any loyalty left in football while also criticizing Jansen.

80% fair play to him, 20% are you mad? Can understand not wanting to play against Hamburg, but go abroad man, there are so many lovely places where you can play football.

It's not even as though he's a one-club player, already has 100+ appearances with Monchengladbach and Bayern Munich.

Throwing away a perfectly good career, but I guess we can't bitch too much about there not being any loyalty left in football while also criticizing Jansen.

If that's his real reason he's an idiot IMO but I'd say he just wanted to retire early and this was a decent excuse

"No, I don’t want to lie or deceive some other club or fans when I am no longer fully behind it. I can’t just suddenly kiss another badge now.”

The news will come as a shock most of all to Raheem Sterling, who read it while licking the Manchester City shirt, wearing only his pants.

Class :lol: