Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

I reckon that's rank as f***, he's basically sexually assaulted him.

It's nothing new in South American football.

When Scotland played Uruguay at the World Cup in Mexico in 1986 a Urugyuan defender stuck his finger up Graeme Sharps arse when defending a corner.

Think it's quite common in football in general. Henrik Larsson said one of his tricks was to squeeze defenders balls ffs.

Gentile did that to Steve Coppell in a WCQ for Spain 82 iirc in their 1st tackle.

I reckon that's rank as f***, he's basically sexually assaulted him.

It's nothing new in South American football.

When Scotland played Uruguay at the World Cup in Mexico in 1986 a Urugyuan defender stuck his finger up Graeme Sharps arse when defending a corner.

Think it's quite common in football in general. Henrik Larsson said one of his tricks was to squeeze defenders balls ffs.

Gentile did that to Steve Coppell in a WCQ for Spain 82 iirc in their 1st tackle.

He did , in a qualifier for WC 78, which England won 2-0. Think it was Ron Greenwoods second game in charge, and KK scored a fucking outstanding header. Gentile was a fucking quality defender but one of the dirtiest I've seen. The central defensive pairing of Claudio Gentile and Gaetano Scirea were one of the all time best and uncompromising to say the least.

Gentile was probably the most ironically named football player of all time.

Him and Scirea were the ultimate "beauty and the beast" defensive pairing indeed.

Too right. I used to love the way the Italians had such brilliant flare players but were also hard as fucking nails where you needed to be.

Him and Scirea were the ultimate "beauty and the beast" defensive pairing indeed.

Too right. I used to love the way the Italians had such brilliant flare players but were also hard as fucking nails where you needed to be.

Tardelli did it all,the only British player who had that mentality and quality to match was Mr Souness imo.

Given that we're in a six week exclusive due diligence period with some potential buyer, and there have been rumours about it being Wang Jianlin - the richest man in China, $35bn - interesting to see this today.

http://m.chinadaily.com.cn/en/2015-06/25/content_21096147.htm

Especially this bit, which caused me to do a small wee.

Dalian Atkinson Wanda Group Co Ltd, the Chinese property giant, will buy at least three more sports companies this year as it continues on its quest to become a leader in the global sports industry.

Wang Jianlin, its chairman, told Xinhua News Agency that he expects to announce a major acquisition very soon that would be "good news" for Chinese soccer, without giving further details.

What'll happen now, of course, is that he'll buy Albion and we'll get picked up by some Tony Adams fronted, cash and brains-strapped outfit.

Too right. I used to love the way the Italians had such brilliant flare players but were also hard as f***ing nails where you needed to be.

Tardelli did it all,the only British player who had that mentality and quality to match was Mr Souness imo.

Bryan Robson says hello.

Too right. I used to love the way the Italians had such brilliant flare players but were also hard as f***ing nails where you needed to be.

Bryan Robson says hello.

Robson was a runner mate, box to box. And though he was prone to the odd foul, he wasn't in the same class as either I mentioned for bad tackles.

Bryan Robson says hello.

Robson was a runner mate, box to box. And though he was prone to the odd foul, he wasn't in the same class as either I mentioned for bad tackles.

He had more to his game than Souness and was as hard as nails. Always found Souness quite cowardly at times.

He bigs himself and his team so much but I think he's still dizzy from Zico & Co running rings round him in Japan.

Bryan Robson says hello.

He had more to his game than Souness and was as hard as nails. Always found Souness quite cowardly at times.

He bigs himself and his team so much but I think he's still dizzy from Zico & Co running rings round him in Japan.

I couldn't disagree more. Robson's strength lay in his running, sometimes even carrying his team on effort. He couldn't play a defence splitting pass like Souness,nor did have the technical ability of Souness. I at the time deplored Bobby Robson for building his England team around Robson and Butch Wilkins, when he should have built it around Hoddle with Robson doing his donkey work. Souness meanwhile went to Italy, where the game really suited his style, after the Flamengo battering of course.

Bryan Robson says hello.

I couldn't disagree more. Robson's strength lay in his running, sometimes even carrying his team on effort. He couldn't play a defence splitting pass like Souness,nor did have the technical ability of Souness. I at the time deplored Bobby Robson for building his England team around Robson and Butch Wilkins, when he should have built it around Hoddle with Robson doing his donkey work. Souness meanwhile went to Italy, where the game really suited his style, after the Flamengo battering of course.

I agree with you that his running was immense and possibly a standout strength but so was his shooting tackling and heading which were all superior to Souness IMO. Souness the better passer and more technically creative is a fair point.

As a pair they would've been immense for sure.

Bryan Robson says hello.

I agree with you that his running was immense and possibly a standout strength but so was his shooting tackling and heading which were all superior to Souness IMO. Souness the better passer and more technically creative is a fair point.

As a pair they would've been immense for sure.

You rarely saw Souness in the box whereas Robson bust his gut to get there to score his goals, if Souness scored it would generally be a long range effort, they would've been a good partnership for sure.

Guest firetotheworks

Worst footballer in Brazilian history. Fucking pretender.

You say this like we haven't just watched Fred at the World Cup. :lol:

He's fat though, so he's definately a Brazilian footballer near his thirties.

That's probably the only thing he isn't :lol: Fat. The guy is fucking ripped.

Worst footballer in Brazilian history. f***ing pretender.

Fred isn't a bad footballer, he was the worst piece of shit at the World Cup which angers me, because he's not bad.

Guest firetotheworks

That's probably the only thing he isn't :lol: Fat. The guy is fucking ripped.

Fred isn't a bad footballer, he was the worst piece of shit at the World Cup which angers me, because he's not bad.

He's still worse than someone you think is the worst player in Brazilian history though. :lol:

He's overweight for a footballer of that there is no doubt :lol: I get a lot of it is muscle but regardless of that a footballer shouldn't be carrying that much weight :lol:

He's not fat.

That's probably the only thing he isn't :lol: Fat. The guy is f***ing ripped.

Fred isn't a bad footballer, he was the worst piece of s*** at the World Cup which angers me, because he's not bad.

He's still worse than someone you think is the worst player in Brazilian history though. :lol:

Nah he's never worse than Hulk. Never. Hulk is some european overrated piece of shit.