Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Quite like that Gini has 5, Zidane had that at Real so maybe thats the link? Also, Mitrovic got his 45. Have we had any other 45's since Viana?

Ryder says Tamas Kadar had 45  :lol:

Ryder also said Mbemba was #16 when the offical @NUFC said he was #18.

Quite like that Gini has 5, Zidane had that at Real so maybe thats the link? Also, Mitrovic got his 45. Have we had any other 45's since Viana?

Ryder says Tamas Kadar had 45  :lol:

Doing quite well at Lech Poznan, won the league with them.

Don't have much hope for Lascelles with number 15, can't remember the last time someone decent had that number.

They probably said that about the sporting number 23 until Shola took hold of it. :bluestar:

Guest firetotheworks

Obertan being number 14 is my own personal hell considering it's my favourite football number.

Cruijff

Henry

Ginola

Even Remi was fine.

Colback :anguish:

Obertan :anguish:

Don't have much hope for Lascelles with number 15, can't remember the last time someone decent had that number.

They probably said that about the sporting number 23 until Shola took hold of it. :bluestar:

I thought it was highly commendable that Beckham took number 23 at Real Madrid in honour of Shola. He went up in my estimations after that.

Obertan being number 14 is my own personal hell considering it's my favourite football number.

Cruijff

Henry

Ginola

Even Remi was fine.

Colback :anguish:

Obertan :anguish:

Was playing with number 14 too before I moved here. Only to have it associated with Captain Jack the Hack and the Bewildered Lightbulb now. :tickedoff: