Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

There has been a lot of speculation in the media about my rehabilitation. Unfortunately due to a lack of power in my left leg I cannot compete at the highest level right now. The last few weeks we have consulted many top professors all over the world and they and the medical staff of AS Roma have advised me to reconstruct the existing acl into another position in order for me to have less problems with my knee in the future and to regain my power again. I will undergo surgery this morning.

I am hugely disappointed that I cannot contribute to AS Roma and the Dutch National Team for the next few months but I will do everything to get back on the pitch as soon as possible

He's had an absolute shitter the last year or so. I'd be surprised if he was anything like he was when he returns, which is a shame. Great player before this.

Rafinha Alcántara says today in an interview that he and his father (Mazinho) tried to convince Thiago to chose Brazil instead of Spain, to no avail. Brazil could certainly have used him.

Thiago is clearly adopted. Idiot.

Also proves he's more Brazilian than Spanish and only chose Spain because he's a gloryhunter. Probably has a relationship with Diego Costa as well.

The Dungman wouldn't pick him anyway.

BREAKING: West Ham charged by the FA with failing to control their players after Mark Noble's red card at Liverpool last Saturday #SSNHQ

Wonder if Kevin Friend will receive any punishment for brandishing one of the worst red cards I've ever seen

BREAKING: West Ham charged by the FA with failing to control their players after Mark Noble's red card at Liverpool last Saturday #SSNHQ

Wonder if Kevin Friend will receive any punishment for brandishing one of the worst red cards I've ever seen

:lol: That is just ridiculous.

#RefugeesWelcome EFL ‏@RefugeesEFL 51m51 minutes ago

We have our first club on board! Swindon Town fans are raising money to put up a #RefugeesWelcome display away at Barnsley! Incredible!

Well done

#RefugeesWelcome EFL ‏@RefugeesEFL 51m51 minutes ago

We have our first club on board! Swindon Town fans are raising money to put up a #RefugeesWelcome display away at Barnsley! Incredible!

Disgusting

So if you're in League D can you, realistically, not reach a major tournament for like 20 years? :lol: I don't get it. The good thing now is you get a new chance every 4 years. It also spans generations which is pointless. Imagine the golden generation of Scotland got stuck in league D and the players used their whole career to get to league A. Then they are all old and fucked.

Chelsea have 33 players out on loan that cost them nearly £100m - ridiculous!

Christian Atsu (AFC Bournemouth), Mario Pasalic (AS Monaco), Izzy Brown (Vitesse Arnhem), Lewis Baker (Vitesse Arnhem), Marco van Ginkel (Stoke City),Tomas Kalas (Middlesbrough), Patrick Bamford (Crystal Palace), Danilo Pantic (Vitesse Arnhem), Dominic Solanke (Vitesse Arnhem), Mohamed Salah (AS Roma), Nathan Ake (Watford), Juan Cuadrado (Juventus), Alex Davey (Peterborough United), Nathan (Vitesse Arnhem), Matej Delac (Sarajevo), Todd Kane (NEC Nijmegen), Wallace (Carpi FC), Kenneth Omeruo (Kasimpasa SK), Jordan Houghton (Gillingham), Andreas Christensen (Borussia Monchengladbach), Bekanty Victorien Angban (Sint-Truiden), Ulises Davila (Vitoria Sport Clube), Cristian Cuevas (Sint-Truiden), Joao Rodriguez (Sint-Truiden), Victor Moses (West Ham United), Lucas Piazon (Reading), Michael Hector (Reading), Islam Feruz (Hibernian), Jeremie Boga (Rennes), Marko Marin (Trabzonspor), Cristian Manea (Mouscron), Nathaniel Chalobah (Napoli)