Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

I don't really see his time at Derby as that much of a failure tbh. He was sacked because of something he did, not because of results. I'd still have had him here over McClaren.

What did he do?  I thought they were going through a bit of a shit run and they just got rid of him a bit prematurely? 

I don't really see his time at Derby as that much of a failure tbh. He was sacked because of something he did, not because of results. I'd still have had him here over McClaren.

What did he do?  I thought they were going through a bit of a shit run and they just got rid of him a bit prematurely?

I thought I read that he wanted success asap and the Derby board wanted to build slower, so it was a difference of opinion.

Is he not a massive pisshead? Suppose that's the rumour for anything similar mind.

https://www.change.org/p/sisu-put-coventry-city-football-club-up-for-sale?recruiter=415048006&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-reason_msg

Please sign this lads and lasses, we more than anyone know what shit owners do to a club. Well dare I say it Coventry City's owners makes Mike Ashley seem like a fairy godmother. It isn't good for football as a whole to have hedge funds pillaging football clubs as SISU have at Coventry.

https://www.change.org/p/sisu-put-coventry-city-football-club-up-for-sale?recruiter=415048006&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-reason_msg

Please sign this lads and lasses, we more than anyone know what shit owners do to a club. Well dare I say it Coventry City's owners makes Mike Ashley seem like a fairy godmother. It isn't good for football as a whole to have hedge funds pillaging football clubs as SISU have at Coventry.

It's an absolute disgrace. No problem.