Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest firetotheworks

The main ones I missed were all insignificant like.

Steve Finnan

David Bardsley

Gary Kelly

Don't even fucking remember Stig Inge Bjornobye, let alone know how he got in the team of the season.

09-10 was a vintage year of shite like.

Fletcher, Valencia, Dunne, Milner, Ivanovic.

Guest firetotheworks

I think I saw Stephen Carr in one of the sides, too.

Yet no Ricardo Carvalho.

Aye, went to type in Carragher, oh look Steven Carr was in team of the year. Literally the only way that you would find out.

148. Can't believe I couldn't remember Barthez, Berbatov and Tevez and forgot all three Villa players which were Ashley Young and Richard Dunne. Tried Hyppiää but kept spelling it wrong so I guess I got another 2 right technically ;).

I think I saw Stephen Carr in one of the sides, too.

Yet no Ricardo Carvalho.

Aye, went to type in Carragher, oh look Steven Carr was in team of the year. Literally the only way that you would find out.

Same :lol:

Missed Vieira because I tried typing Viera, so in reality it's 167. Also missed some of the more obvious ones while getting obscure ones. FML. Should've had ten more minutes and I'd have nailed it.

134 which I'm only vaguely disappointed with as I didn't watch football in the 90's and early/mid 2000's. Completely blanked on a lot of the easy one's from those years though.

Pascal Chimbonda though, fuck off.

165, not bad. I had issues with spelling random names...with Semtex, knowledge of recent years is spotty - like completely missed James f***ing Milner :lol:

I tried Milner multiple times cause couldn't get the Villa winger. Ashley Young can fuck off.

165, not bad. I had issues with spelling random names...with Semtex, knowledge of recent years is spotty - like completely missed James f***ing Milner :lol:

I tried Milner multiple times cause couldn't get the Villa winger. Ashley Young can fuck off.

:lol: David Batty can fuck off.

I tried Milner multiple times cause couldn't get the Villa winger. Ashley Young can f*** off.

:lol: David Batty can f*** off.

I easily knew the Newcastle players, just never thought Milner or Chimbonda made the team. Can't quite believe that one season where practically everyone was a Man Utd player.

Guest firetotheworks

:okay: 77.

ahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah

:lol:

193. Missed a couple I should have got. Chimbonda ffs. When did that happen?

Had an excellent season, then I remember him signing for Tottenham and being absolute shit and on huge money or something like that.