Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Rodgers won LMA Manager of the Year while Pulis joins industrious managers Pardew and three-times winner Kinnear for the Premier League Manager of the Year award.

Think you've got them mixed up. Kinnear won the LMA award.

He won that as well along with a hattrick of PL MOTY awards.

Rodgers won LMA Manager of the Year while Pulis joins industrious managers Pardew and three-times winner Kinnear for the Premier League Manager of the Year award.

Think you've got them mixed up. Kinnear won the LMA award.

He won that as well along with a hattrick of PL MOTY awards.

:lol: I actually understand. Took me a few minutes.

Lots of talk on the True Faith Facebook page about unwarranted abuse towards other members (Michael Martin's said he'll ban the culprits if enough people are of the same belief) - anyone know what they're on about?

Lots of talk on the True Faith Facebook page about unwarranted abuse towards other members (Michael Martin's said he'll ban the culprits if enough people are of the same belief) - anyone know what they're on about?

Yeah. Some kid was posting under a pseudonym (he was a mackem with learning difficulties).

He'd started getting death threats and the like. His dad had to post to tell them he'd removed him.from the group and to please stop as he didn't really understand the aggravation he'd caused

Ah just spotted it, cheers.  Not good.

There does also seem to be a lot of people popping up in the comments accusing anti-Ashley/Pardew members of abuse and cliquey behaviour as well mind.  I only go on there every now and again but the debate seems fairly tame whenever I've been on.

Guest firetotheworks

Along with his undercover work in Vietnam and his glittering boxing career.

:lol:

Love Kenny Senior

"...there I was on Centre Court, i'd not even been seeded!"

Definitely up there as the best thing about Phoenix Nights like. I need to watch it again, if only for when he rings his mam after not speaking for years to ask her a question that's on the pub quiz. :lol:

That and..

"Oi toilet mouth, there's a child's bicycle outside." :lol:

Along with his undercover work in Vietnam and his glittering boxing career.

:lol:

Love Kenny Senior

"...there I was on Centre Court, i'd not even been seeded!"

Definitely up there as the best thing about Phoenix Nights like. I need to watch it again, if only for when he rings his mam after not speaking for years to ask her a question that's on the pub quiz. :lol:

That and..

"Oi toilet mouth, there's a child's bicycle outside." :lol:

I've been watching them again on YouTube, with commentary from Peter Kay, Neil Fitzmaurice etc...

Guest firetotheworks

I had to lower my expectations of them even further just to realise what I was looking at.

@Squawka: Only Nasri, Suarez, Hazard and Silva created more chances in the Premier League this season than Moussa Sissoko (76). http://t.co/dQa2mA55VJ

Well, damn.

I think people's opinion is skewed by the fact that he loses the ball a lot but he was the only one once Cabaye left that showed any drive to get forward