Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

MailOnline Sport ‏@MailSport  5m

BREAKING: Tony Pulis has left Crystal Palace by mutual consent #cpfc

Be tough for them to stay up. Not that Pulis was a genius, but he's always kept his teams in the PL.

:lol: Give that kid one reason why he should stick around.

Don't you dare comment :lol:

:lol: Nah, fuck that. Not mad at the kid at all. He was probably born into this (I didn't read the article) and now he's at the age of reason and he's fucking out.

If you swap Newcastle United with Christianity in the story no one would give him shit.

MailOnline Sport ‏@MailSport  5m

BREAKING: Tony Pulis has left Crystal Palace by mutual consent #cpfc

relegated.

good bets to alright. Odds on Malkay McKay going there I'd say, the director of football he worked under at cardiff is at palace.

:lol: The instant hope when a manager leaves a club. You fucking know no one is coming to save us, right?

If Palace appointed Pardew I'd probably cry in happiness. Let me dream.

:lol: It's like we're hostages in a bank robbery and we're trying to mentally will a cop to walk in and see all the bullshit afoot.

NBC Sports and Uber have teamed up to provide club branded Mini Coopers available all weekend. NBC is using the NUFC car (which looks awesome) in their promo, which is pretty cool.

I'm going to get one later this afternoon. I better not get a Sunderland car.

BvAw3kKIIAAK4BI.png:large

I got the City car because of course I did. The driver had the shirt on and claimed to be a fan, but he thought the season started today and hadn't heard of Alan Shearer, so...