Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Imagine getting Sherwood man. Talk about seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, only to find out it's a fuck off train coming right towards you.

He'd be a refreshing change to Pardew, however i think it would soon wear off. In terms of ability he's a bit of a mixed bag, hard to tell from a half a season stint what he's all about, but even from that you can judge he'd improve us, he'd have hba in the team for starters.

I'd say (in terms of personality and how he comes across) he's about as similar to Pardew as you can get. Talks a great game but no evidence at all he can actually do anything.

Obviously at this point anything is better than what we have, but I would still be really disappointed if it was him.

Guest firetotheworks

Load of crap man. Anyone, ANYONE is an improvement on Pardew. Oh God, imagine if we got Sherwood or Pulis, uh uh God. Aye mate, we might win a few matches and try to score. Train coming towards you, my entire arse. 

Guest firetotheworks

So it wouldn't be a train coming towards you then, it would be a slightly more luxurious tunnel. I just need to get this right in my head, it's really important.

Load of crap man. Anyone, ANYONE is an improvement on Pardew. Oh God, imagine if we got Sherwood or Pulis, uh uh God. Aye mate, we might win a few matches and try to score. Train coming towards you, my entire arse.

Don't think we should settle for just anyone, with the primary reason being that it's "not Pardew". Guess that this is the way the club has conditioned the fans to think, though. I still hold hopes that a good manager will come in. Pulis had a good new manager bounce at Palace then quit as he knew he couldn't replicate it without serious investment. Sherwood, I wouldn't risk.