Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Randomly, has anyone ever mounted football programmes in a frame before?

I have two from the first home/away games after my DOB which I'd like to get mounted after I have them signed, but there's absolutely f all available on the net (ready made) or guides on how to do it.

Didn't ITV's highlights show used to start at about 7pm on the Saturday? What a mess that was.

Yep, they wanted it prime time with Des but all the X-factor nuggets kicked off.  It ended up being a total mess even when it was moved to a later slot, due to all the adverts between footage and then pundits talking.  It was bloody awful.

Didn't ITV's highlights show used to start at about 7pm on the Saturday? What a mess that was.

Yep, they wanted it prime time with Des but all the X-factor nuggets kicked off.  It ended up being a total mess even when it was moved to a later slot, due to all the adverts between footage and then pundits talking.  It was bloody awful.

Loved Des Lynam, just reading his Wiki now:

In 2013, Lynam endorsed the United Kingdom Independence Party, revealing that he voted for the party in local elections that year.

:anguish:

More Blind Date lovers wasn't it? More specifically Cilla cunting Black.

The match choices were badly slanted towards getting the biggest viewing figures for the advertisers, and that was the only priority. Towards the end it got ridiculous. 45 minutes on the Man Utd game then 45 minutes for everybody else combined. Every fucking week.

Guest antz1uk

how does Ally Mcoist tender his resignation, which then sparks a 12 month notice period (which i completely get) but then his wages go up to £750,000 for that 12 month period? a wage increase after handing in a years notice, im slightly confused

how does Ally Mcoist tender his resignation, which then sparks a 12 month notice period (which i completely get) but then his wages go up to £750,000 for that 12 month period? a wage increase after handing in a years notice, im slightly confused

By having a good agent...

I have two from the first home/away games after my DOB which I'd like to get mounted after I have them signed, but there's absolutely f all available on the net (ready made) or guides on how to do it.

Not sure if I am misunderstanding you but I have a theatre programme mounted and in a frame but I took it to a professional framer to get it done.  I did do a couple myself 20+ years ago and I do (or did have) a booklet on how to do it that I bought at the time.

Not sure if I am misunderstanding you but I have a theatre programme mounted and in a frame but I took it to a professional framer to get it done.  I did do a couple myself 20+ years ago and I do (or did have) a booklet on how to do it that I bought at the time.

Nah you definitely understood correctly. You can buy ready made frames for signed football shirts which you mount yourself, was after similar for a football programme but can't find any anywhere. May have to take the hit in the wallet and take it to a professional.

His contract has reverted to before he took the 50% pay cut. Rangers can't do anything right really.