Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

My nextdoor neighbour switched from being a Man Utd fan to a Man City fan. Horrific form :anguish:.

:lol: How old is this person?

He would've been late teens at the time. Never even confronted him on it because I'm so embarrassed for him :lol:.

Whoever reported me or warned me for that needs to catch a grip like. I genuinely posted it thinking some of you would laugh at how pathetic it is. You always have a laugh when someone posts the same shit from Red Cafe or RAWK so why is it double standards when I do it. Spam my fucking arse.

Not touching that thread with a 10ft pole, but Reddit is mostly Americans, even /r/Soccer. And switching allegiances to teams is something we do to a greater degree, as it's a totally different sports culture. Which is not a justification/excuse at all. It's something I disagree with and can't defend. Of course there are diehard american fans, but we definitely have the larger propensity for changing support, or at least find it easier. And there's where the clash of heads comes from.

None of this is new to anyone here of course. I just see how/why it could have turned into an allmighty shitfest.

edit: didn't even see that's /r/reddevils. ahahaha.

As if that post got reported. :lol: I know I'm Froggy's mate and all but what rules were even being broken there? If it was a link to Lee Stewart spouting the same shit we'd all be laughing at it. I found it funny anyway, mainly because I actually know people just like that creep. :lol: