Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Can't see it posted anywhere else, but I take it a lot of people have seen this car crash of a live blog?  :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/11537367/Jurgen-Klopp-quits-Borussia-Dortmund-live.html

Telegraph send a reporter to Klopp's presser and of course he doesn't speak, or understand, a word of f***ing German. Really starts at 12.37.

Can't see it posted anywhere else, but I take it a lot of people have seen this car crash of a live blog?  :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/11537367/Jurgen-Klopp-quits-Borussia-Dortmund-live.html

Telegraph send a reporter to Klopp's presser and of course he doesn't speak, or understand, a word of f***ing German. Really starts at 12.37.

:lol: :lol:

I've not got a ticket for our semi final on Sunday.

I probably wouldn't have been able to get one had I even tried, to be honest, but the fact that I am not really hugely bothered strikes me as something of a watershed in my relationship with football.

Mere piffery, I know, but I had to share.

Next season I am going to try not even paying attention to results, then sometime, soon, I will be free. Screw you, football, with your money-raking Wembley semi finals (especially ones on a Sunday FFS). What a cartload of horse shit.

What do you make of Sherwood at this stage? Apologies if you've covered this elsewhere.

He's done ok.

We are bearable to watch. Quite entertaining, in fact, which is borne out by the massive uplift in goals scored since he came.

As a person, though, he strikes me as a bit of a thick idiot. A well meaning thick idiot, mind, but all that gillet throwing stuff is a bit embarrassing.

He reminds me of O'Neill is his touchline antics. Let's just hope that's where the similarities end. I think we'll find out what those are this summer, as although he's clearly a decent coach (although apparently Tony Parkes is massively involved in the coaching), we have no idea what he's like doing the other bits of management (ie the transfers part).

I still think we may have left it too late to sack Lambert. He should have gone ages ago. Hard to believe how depressing his reign got towards the end. It was worse than watching McLeish's side.

What do you make of Sherwood at this stage? Apologies if you've covered this elsewhere.

He's done ok.

We are bearable to watch. Quite entertaining, in fact, which is borne out by the massive uplift in goals scored since he came.

As a person, though, he strikes me as a bit of a thick idiot. A well meaning thick idiot, mind, but all that gillet throwing stuff is a bit embarrassing.

He reminds me of O'Neill is his touchline antics. Let's just hope that's where the similarities end. I think we'll find out what those are this summer, as although he's clearly a decent coach (although apparently Tony Parkes is massively involved in the coaching), we have no idea what he's like doing the other bits of management (ie the transfers part).

I still think we may have left it too late to sack Lambert. He should have gone ages ago. Hard to believe how depressing his reign got towards the end. It was worse than watching McLeish's side.

So what about in general, then? Irreparable damage from previous tenures or can you feel the passion coming back?

He's done ok.

So what about in general, then? Irreparable damage from previous tenures or can you feel the passion coming back?

Well, scoring goals again has made a huge difference to spirits.

If you look at Sherwood's win ratio here, it isn't actually that good, but trying to score and showing a bit of flair is a massive improvement on the eye-bleedingly bad shit from the earlier part of this season.

In episode #3234234 of good footballers gone really fat, Javier de Pedro.

http://colgadosporelfutbol.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/De-Pedro-1.jpg

http://41.media.tumblr.com/e222ea08e2d3c1423aaac617785ff86e/tumblr_nmsynamXAv1s9y3qio1_500.jpg

The bald bloke's changed a fair bit too.

PS "Club Wembley", kiss my arse.

Ha ha, and in a massive, massive volte face, a mate has just offered me a freebie in a box in the Club Wembley Gold area and I've accepted it.

Fucking LOVE Club Wembley, me, like.