Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest TruToon94

My current anthem to listen to whilst thinking about our club is "I'm Going Down" by the Boss.

Used to sing Blaydon Races but honestly have hated the club for two years now. Just want to get relegated and get it over with.

Guest TruToon94

To be fair Glenn he finished SEVENTH once as Pards fans would say.

But on a more serious note he did suffer from a ludicrous amount of injuries during the next season. To me still better than Pardew! Probably second best manager since Bobby left after Hughton.... Make you realise how long the rot has been on in this club (apart from that brief year and a half in the Championship).

To be fair Glenn he finished SEVENTH once as Pards fans would say.

But on a more serious note he did suffer from a ludicrous amount of injuries during the next season. To me still better than Pardew! Probably second best manager since Bobby left after Hughton.... Make you realise how long the rot has been on in this club (apart from that brief year and a half in the Championship).

He rescued the horrendous season we were having under Souness to qualify for Europe and then the following season we were decimated by injuries like you say but came 13th. To be fair to Glenn as well, he resigned from his position so knew he'd been poor.

Wasn't it Nasri's girl that dated DeAndre Jordan? I mean, wouldn't be too much of a shock if she went from Nasri to Kompany if that's the case.

Yeah :lol: i remember some story about that last year iirc.

Someone posted a website of who she has dated in the past and it was a canny big list :lol:

Wasn't it Nasri's girl that dated DeAndre Jordan? I mean, wouldn't be too much of a shock if she went from Nasri to Kompany if that's the case.

Yeah :lol: i remember some story about that last year iirc.

Someone posted a website of who she has dated in the past and it was a canny big list :lol:

Just googled her. Kieran Richardson, Freddie Ljungberg, Jermaine Pennant, Darren Bent, Ryan Babel, Micah Richards,  Shaun Wright-Phillips, Wayne Routledge, Ashley Cole and Nasri. That is just the footballers :lol:

Siem was really good' date=' Facundo was really good and Arma was really good so we had a good core at the top of the team.[/quote']

Shame Curtis wasn't playing

Wonder how many buckets of dribble he got through in that sentence.

I got a letter from Sky this week which started with the line: "Good news! The price of your subscription is not going up!"

Made me really angry. They treat it like fucking train fares, the yearly hike of which is now effectively a meekly accepted tax people have to accept to get on with their lives.

I got a letter from Sky this week which started with the line: "Good news! The price of your subscription is not going up!"

Made me really angry. They treat it like fucking train fares, the yearly hike of which is now effectively a meekly accepted tax people have to accept to get on with their lives.

Got the same letter, takes the piss.  Whole letter reads like you should be grateful to hand over £45-100 a month to them each month.  I pay around 45 and there's no way I can make it any lower unless I switch internet provider perhaps.  Considering I get no sports or films or HD I think that's a rip.