Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Chelsea won the league so they've earned an easy group. Man Utd's is a joke, which they do not deserve. I hope they crash out in spectacular fashion.

Of all the 3rd/4th place teams in Europe i'd say Valencia have got the easiest ride, that group would probably be an easy group in the EL ffs.

Oh no doubt, especially compared to the ridiculousness of Chelsea's group :lol: every f***ing time.

Tbf, they are a 1 seed. Really, the only way they would get an extremely difficult group was pulling Madrid from pot 2 and/or Wolfsburg from 4. The other three English teams were in more vulnerable positions, but frankly all four should be favoured to get through. B,C,D and E should all be very interesting and tight in terms of who gets through.

edit: Group H has three very good and fairly even sides too.

Group A:  Paris St-Germain, Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, Malmo

Group B:  PSV Eindhoven,  Manchester United,  CSKA Moscow, Wolfsburg

Group C:  Benfica, Atletico Madrid, Galatasaray, Astana,

Group D:  Juventus,  Manchester City,  Sevilla, Borussia Monchengladbach

Group E:  Barcelona, Bayer Leverkusen, Roma, BATE Borisov

Group F:  Bayern Munich,  Arsenal,  Olympiakos, Dinamo Zagreb

Group G:  Chelsea,  Porto, Dynamo Kiev, Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Group H:  Zenit Saint Petersburg, Valencia, Lyon, Gent

Oh no doubt, especially compared to the ridiculousness of Chelsea's group :lol: every f***ing time.

Tbf, they are a 1 seed. Really, the only way they would get an extremely difficult group was pulling Madrid from pot 2 and/or Wolfsburg from 4. The other three English teams were in more vulnerable positions, but frankly all four should be favoured to get through. B,C,D and E should all be very interesting and tight in terms of who gets through.

edit: Group H has three very good and fairly even sides too.

I'll let them off considering how the seedings is now, but it's just funny how they consistently get easy groups every year no matter what.