Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

When was the last time we got a pen, or someone was sent off against us?

Last red shown to an opposition player was when Remy clashed with Johnson at Norwich and the ref sent them both off, that was January 2014. The last time we had a man advantage was against Stoke on Boxing Day 2013 when they had 2 sent off. I make it 11 red cards to our lot since the last red to an opposition player.

I stand corrected, it's 12:

Mitrovic (Arsenal)

Janmaat (Swansea)

Janmaat (Leicester)

Williamson (Leicester)

Sissoko (Liverpool)

Coloccini (Everton)

Taylor (Chelsea)

Sissoko (West Ham)

Abeid (Palace, LC)

Williamson (Villa)

Shola (Liverpool)

Dummett (Liverpool, later rescinded)

Thought I'd maybe go and watch us play Stoke this weekend. Log on to Villa's website, take a look at what it'll cost near where I had my season ticket. £42. Fuck the bed.

£42 to watch a team which has managed a combined total of 20 home league wins since 2010 play Stoke City.

Thought I'd maybe go and watch us play Stoke this weekend. Log on to Villa's website, take a look at what it'll cost near where I had my season ticket. £42. f*** the bed.

£42 to watch a team which has managed a combined total of 20 home league wins since 2010 play Stoke City.

£40 Burnley away last year and I still went >.<

Colback was fouled, I had Man Utd -2, the little c***.

Ha ha! So did I! £100! Never wanted us to miss a pen before! Was too pissed off to celebrate in the away end!

I also had -2 but cashed out when Cisse came on.  Earlier in the season he cost me £500 by scoring two against Swansea.