Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

@TeleFootball: Exclusive: Jack Grealish banished to Villa's development squad over nightclub antics #avfc

https://t.co/z5IAWG7d4g https://t.co/c2nCD5XNxt

Oh come off it Villa. Why shouldn't a young man with all the talent in the world get totally shitfucked on a regular basis? Don't they know the meaning of fun?

He's a fucking idiot tbh. He'll have all the time in the world to get mangled after he retires. Why anyone in his position not take his career seriously is beyond me. Daft as fuck.

Guest neesy111

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ  3m3 minutes ago

BREAKING: Away fans banned from all football matches in France until mid-December following ruling from French Interior Ministry. #SSNHQ

This is bullshit.

No it's not.  French police have better things to do than police football matches.

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ  3m3 minutes ago

BREAKING: Away fans banned from all football matches in France until mid-December following ruling from French Interior Ministry. #SSNHQ

This is bullshit.

No it's not.  French police have better things to do than police football matches.

:thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

I've recently been learning my oldest son who will be 4 in March about Newcastle landmarks and he knows them all. Today he saw a picture of St. James' Park at school (sports theme day) and when I picked him up he said to me he wants to go there to see Newcastle play. His first and only ever football game was a Gateshead match a few weeks back, which he really enjoyed.

I have vowed never to set foot inside SJP again until Ashley goes or unless I'm there to protest. My last two games were Cardiff at home and then Hull, both to protest against Pardew. Before that it was the 6-1 vs Villa and the 5-1 vs the mackems and a few other randoms, along with Ben Arfa super show against Blackburn in the cup and Bolton at home. I went to about 15 matches home and away during the Championship season which I loved more than any other season since Sir Bobby.

I do miss Newcastle United, badly and I'd love for my son (both sons) to go to Toon games, but this NUFC is nothing like the one I fell in love with and never will be until Ashley goes.

I have of course drummed into him Toon songs like Toon Toon black and white army, we are the Geordies etc. and he loves singing them.

I'm tempted to take him like, just so he can be in awe of SJP and that lush green turf and the notion of football if not exactly Ashley's version and the PL's version of NUFC/the game!

Torn!

Guest palnese

Do it. It's not for you, you're doing it for him.

I can't stand the club either, but my lad will support the Toon. End of story.

I'd take him, everything that's wrong with the club won't mean anything to him yet and he'll only consume the best bits.

Plus, there may be a future without Ashley and you'll have done your lad a massive favour in the long-run by locking him in at this stage. I'm eternally grateful for my Dad for getting me into NUFC - even in spite of the fact we never won anything. The allegiance to the football club is part of your identity, and that's what really counts.

If you take him now - in ten years time he may have an affiliation to a club that isn't a total piece of shit and you'll be glad you did.

I've actually thought about this before - literally the only matchgoing NUFC fans I'm completely cool with are those who are taking their kids for the first time. :lol: They're the only ones who get a free pass from me.