Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest firetotheworks

Some of the stories in there man, the one with Gordon Durie and the fishes in the car killed me in the middle of graft. :lol: :lol:

Ally McCoist's retelling of that story is amazing. It's on YT

Love the story about when the ball cleared the fence into the trees at Spurs' training ground and he said he'd go and get it. Climbed over the fence to go and get it and didn't return.

Half way through training the next day, ball comes flying back over the fence, Gazza climbs over back into the training ground saying, "found it". :lol:

Don't know where to put this or if has been mentioned before, but is it possible that some of are players is throwing games?

The more I think about it, the more possible it seems...

Where there's money there's corruption.

With players being told not to win anything for years, cups or Europe spot.

Some of the defending is just ridicules, and bordering to what I can believe is from professionals. :dontknow:

Don't know where to put this or if has been mentioned before, but is it possible that some of are players is throwing games?

The more I think about it, the more possible it seems...

Where there's money there's corruption.

With players being told not to win anything for years, cups or Europe spot.

Some of the defending is just ridicules, and bordering to what I can believe is from professionals. :dontknow:

No.  We're just shit.

I think Newcastle are just shit, but I do think there is corruption in the Premier League. Struggle to believe with all the morons in the game, none of them have participated in match-fixing in some capacity.

Gary Neville new manager at Valencia - quite jealous actually, think he'll be a superb manager.

Gary Neville new Valencia manager

Gary Neville is the new Valencia boss

gary neville, new valencia manager.