Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

A mod's probably accidentally done something to it.

It's been binned but not by a mod...

Does that mean the whole thing was a load of rubbish? :lol:

I hope it's true now, or I will be denied quoting my own page 2 "this is a load of shite"

The talk was only supposed to be amongst us, my mistake for posting it.

I have only passed on what I have heard and what I have seen. NUFC have been getting calls about it all day, (try and ring them). Reporters are saying that 'It's word on the grapevine', there has been no denial by the club and media partners, others are starting to come forward and say they have heard similar, so read into that as much as you want.

Some people will believe me, others won't, I thought it was best to remove unwanted attention.

Whats everyones thoughts on Leeds banning SKY from broadcasting there game tonight then?

I can see where Leeds are coming from and for once I do agree to an extent with Cellino - however doing it like this is just asking for trouble - there's already talk of a points deduction if they don't back down.

I can feel some sympathy with them though, the amount of fucking about SKY have done with  Leeds fixtures must be really annoying - and there's no doubt about it, it is affecting Leeds attendances, its not just that the match is on TV, it's also that it's an evening kick off.

They've sent Leeds to Wolves for a midweek evening game, and theyve switched them in a few weeks to a Monday night game away at Brighton FFS - it's just taking the piss out of the fans.

For all that SKY have done for football, and they've done a hell of a lot don't get me wrong - im glad to see someone at least trying to stand up to them. The TV money and everything that SKY have pumped into the game have made sure it is just an elite group at the top and clubs lower down the pyramid have absolutely no chance now. For every Bournemouth and Swansea fairytale story theres 10 other clubs going into administration because of it.

Guest firetotheworks

Butland

Bellerin Alderweireld Monreal

Kante

Deolofeu  De Bruyne        Ozil        Mahrez

Vardy  Lukaku

Whats everyones thoughts on Leeds banning SKY from broadcasting there game tonight then?

I can see where Leeds are coming from and for once I do agree to an extent with Cellino - however doing it like this is just asking for trouble - there's already talk of a points deduction if they don't back down.

I can feel some sympathy with them though, the amount of fucking about SKY have done with  Leeds fixtures must be really annoying - and there's no doubt about it, it is affecting Leeds attendances, its not just that the match is on TV, it's also that it's an evening kick off.

They've sent Leeds to Wolves for a midweek evening game, and theyve switched them in a few weeks to a Monday night game away at SKY - it's just taking the piss out of the fans.

For all that SKY have done for football, and they've done a hell of a lot don't get me wrong - im glad to see someone at least trying to stand up to them. The TV money and everything that SKY have pumped into the game have made sure it is just an elite group at the top and clubs lower down the pyramid have absolutely no chance now. For every Bournemouth and Swansea fairytale story theres 10 other clubs going into administration because of it.

More football clubs should do the same, clubs bend over backwards for TV camera's and reporters and they throw it back in their face.

I have only passed on what I have heard and what I have seen. NUFC have been getting calls about it all day, (try and ring them). Reporters are saying that 'It's word on the grapevine', there has been no denial by the club and media partners, others are starting to come forward and say they have heard similar, so read into that as much as you want.

Some people will believe me, others won't, I thought it was best to remove unwanted attention.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20151229/telephone-calls-to-st-james-park_2281670_5238526

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20151229/telephone-calls-to-st-james-park_2281670_5238526

:lol::lol::lol:

That was fixed, now you get through and they say they have a large volume of calls and ask you to ring back later.

That was fixed, now you get through and they say they have a large volume of calls and ask you to ring back later.

And it's all your fault.

And it's all your fault.

Give over.

Everything is bad news these days with the Toon. What with Pav dying, Gutierrez and his cancer, MH17, relegation fights season upon season, Mike Ashley raping the club. Coincidentally it coincides with the death of SBR - since then everything has gone to shit.  :( :( :(

Just been talking to me Dad about that. Everything, everything is just so shit these days. You get the occasional reprieve with a decent victory; even Pardew going was bittersweet because he left behind a legacy of rot and lowered expectations. I don't even like most of the fans. It's been said a million times now but it really is in a coma.

I know it's probably a bit bad timing to whinge about it like. It just feels like not being attached to it would be so much easier. That being said I don't want to detach myself from it. For every 10 bad moments the euphoria of that one great moment that turns up after is worth every bit of it. For people like Pav, Jonas, Sir Bobby, Shearer, Tino, Nobby, the list goes on...heroes in their own right.