Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Rattled. :yao:

rob hawes ‏@bobbyhawes  1h1 hour ago

@MicahRichards the captain should lead by example. The fact you don't understand this says it all. ?

0 retweets 1 like

Reply  Retweet   

Like 1 

More

Micah Richards ‏@MicahRichards  29m29 minutes ago

@bobbyhawes you understand it all don't you?? Come and scrub my medals will ya??

Micah Richards ‏@MicahRichards  Dec 29

@IanWright0 what has captain got to do with it?

Micah Richards ‏@MicahRichards  Dec 29

@IanWright0 I respected you as a player! And your not a bad pundit but talking about me like that isn't on!!

Guest WeHadPerchinio

The talk was only supposed to be amongst us, my mistake for posting it.

I have only passed on what I have heard and what I have seen. NUFC have been getting calls about it all day, (try and ring them). Reporters are saying that 'It's word on the grapevine', there has been no denial by the club and media partners, others are starting to come forward and say they have heard similar, so read into that as much as you want.

Some people will believe me, others won't, I thought it was best to remove unwanted attention.

I've seen a lot of rumours and speculation about a new badge design on this forum and on Twitter. I work for a design studio in Newcastle and we were contacted by a club spokesman earlier in the month who wanted us to design a few quick sketches of a possible new badge for the club. The spokesman said there was an interest in changing the badge but not a definite decision that had been made yet.

Guest neesy111

Worst prem team of 2015 according to the stats:

boruc

hutton colo fernandez richardson

navas barry colback oscar

borini valencia

Williamson and Rivere surely have to be in there?

Rivere has hardly played this year.

boruc

borini valencia

Williamson though should be in there.

boruc

borini valencia

Williamson though should be in there.

Its based on stats

I have only passed on what I have heard and what I have seen. NUFC have been getting calls about it all day, (try and ring them). Reporters are saying that 'It's word on the grapevine', there has been no denial by the club and media partners, others are starting to come forward and say they have heard similar, so read into that as much as you want.

Some people will believe me, others won't, I thought it was best to remove unwanted attention.

I've seen a lot of rumours and speculation about a new badge design on this forum and on Twitter. I work for a design studio in Newcastle and we were contacted by a club spokesman earlier in the month who wanted us to design a few quick sketches of a possible new badge for the club. The spokesman said there was an interest in changing the badge but not a definite decision that had been made yet.

Nee offence like. But a new logo is a massive deal. It's RFP worthy and should have the biggest design agencies in Newcastle/UK proposing ideas and concepts. Floating it out to a small design agency sounds small time imo. 

I was sort of hoping my friend was playing an elaborate well planned hoax on me, oh well.  :'(

Guest neesy111

Nee offence like. But a new logo is a massive deal. It's RFP worthy and should have the biggest design agencies in Newcastle/UK proposing ideas and concepts. Floating it out to a small design agency sounds small time imo. 

Since when did Newcastle United last acted big time?

Guest WeHadPerchinio

Clubs often consult with big and small firms, West Ham consulted many different companies and design studios' (Big and small for their logo). Manchester City's new badge which was revealed recently has a simplistic design and is very very similar to their old badge with minor tweaks to it. The fans seem to be delighted with it.

Whiff of BS about this...

Watching PL Legends: Micky O.

Newcastle period... about 3 minutes.. mostly about injury... not a single word about relegation or you know.... being captain. Just "overall it was not a succesful period." Next scene "my contract ran out then.."

There's not many people in football I dislike more than Michael Owen. Probably nobody. Utterly despise the boring and spineless man.

This article may not look football-related, but to me it shows that the huge contracts that have driven football during the past years are just not sustainable, and that sooner or later we're gonna see a nasty crunch.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2015/12/28/disney-has-a-money-problem-that-even-star-wars-cant-fix/?hpid=hp_regional-hp-cards_no-name%3Ahomepage%2Fcard

This article may not look football-related, but to me it shows that the huge contracts that have driven football during the past years are just not sustainable, and that sooner or later we're gonna see a nasty crunch.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2015/12/28/disney-has-a-money-problem-that-even-star-wars-cant-fix/?hpid=hp_regional-hp-cards_no-name%3Ahomepage%2Fcard

The TV industry is moving away from package deals, sooner or later it will be come more à la carte.

The money being thrown about may loosen but the demand will always be there.

Newcastle period... about 3 minutes.. mostly about injury... not a single word about relegation or you know.... being captain. Just "overall it was not a succesful period." Next scene "my contract ran out then.."

There's not many people in football I dislike more than Michael Owen. Probably nobody. Utterly despise the boring and spineless man.

Michael Owen a PL legend ffs. Aye, right.

Michael Owen a PL legend ffs. Aye, right.

Depends on the criteria but he looked a huge talent for Liverpool and England in his first 4 or 5 years and scored some smashing goals. Forget about it after the Real Madrid move though, his career went to shit.