Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

CYixD70WYAAL7Qe.png:large

Makes absolutely no goddamn sense whatsoever. "Hmm, this kid's got alopecia. Voldemort is also bald. Let's shoehorn the guy with big hair into the Hagrid role, despite them looking nothing alike. And look, an unfortunate gingie too. Gotta be ol' Ron Weasley." What, we weren't brave enough to cast Kingsley Shacklebolt?

Christ it angers me how fucking pointless that picture is.

CYixD70WYAAL7Qe.png:large

Makes absolutely no goddamn sense whatsoever. "Hmm, this kid's got alopecia. Voldemort is also bald. Let's shoehorn the guy with big hair into the Hagrid role, despite them looking nothing alike. And look, an unfortunate gingie too. Gotta be ol' Ron Weasley." What, we weren't brave enough to cast Kingsley Shacklebolt?

Christ it angers me how f***ing pointless that picture is.

Vurnon Anita = Dean Thomas

Colombian keeper Faryd Mondragon in hospital after suicide attempt.

The former Colombia goalkeeper Faryd Mondragón was taken to hospital on Tuesday after reportedly attempting to kill himself.

The Valle del Lili clinic in his home town of Cali confirmed that Mondragón, who became the oldest player at a World Cup in 2014, was admitted after suffering from a “metabolic imbalance”. The hospital later stated the 44-year-old “is in good condition and under medical observation”, although it did not say when he may be released.

The news came hours after Mondragón posted a concerning message on Instagram, which has since been deleted.

“There is only me who can judge my life and I’m tired of being judged by others without the possibility of defending myself,” he wrote.

Reports in the Colombian media suggested he had taken a large dose of antidepressants.

At the age of 43 years and three days, Mondragón beat Roger Milla’s record for the oldest player to play in a World Cup finals match during Colombia’s 4-1 win over Japan. The former Real Zaragoza, Galatasaray and Metz goalkeeper has since retired from football and started working as a pundit last year.

The former Colombia goalkeeper Faryd Mondragón was taken to hospital on Tuesday after reportedly attempting to kill himself.

The Valle del Lili clinic in his home town of Cali confirmed that Mondragón, who became the oldest player at a World Cup in 2014, was admitted after suffering from a “metabolic imbalance”. The hospital later stated the 44-year-old “is in good condition and under medical observation”, although it did not say when he may be released.

The news came hours after Mondragón posted a concerning message on Instagram, which has since been deleted.

“There is only me who can judge my life and I’m tired of being judged by others without the possibility of defending myself,” he wrote.

Reports in the Colombian media suggested he had taken a large dose of antidepressants.

At the age of 43 years and three days, Mondragón beat Roger Milla’s record for the oldest player to play in a World Cup finals match during Colombia’s 4-1 win over Japan. The former Real Zaragoza, Galatasaray and Metz goalkeeper has since retired from football and started working as a pundit last year.

WTF, remember him coming on at the World Cup in Brazil. Absolute legend in South American football. Must be tough as shit when you've played football your whole life to have to quit. Think retiring at 43 just shows how reluctant he must've been to quit.

:(

Guest Howaythetoon

Imagine if they applied that level of though, originality and dedication to being the best to everything else...

Imagine if they applied that level of though, originality and dedication to being the best to everything else...

What I was thinking yesterdat when I saw the Pavel programme cover. They are class.

Not sure how many on here will know of him but legendary Newcastle fan Cliffy Ahmed has passed away. Many a time a drunken away game would include the random song "Cliffy Ahmed's coaching staff" on the bus - RIP.

RIP Cliffy. A bit of an eccentric but a really canny, and harmless fella. Literally followed NUFC everywhere. I was talking to him at the FA Youth Cup match against Chelsea last season and didn't think he looked too well back then.