Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

If Atletico where away I would have them as strong favourites. Pep, who has seemingly taken every club/season he's been in management to the CL semi's - has a very poor away record in CL KO football. He draws and loses more away ties than he should. Being at home in the away match is a huge advantage. Still probably have Atletico as favourites.

In any case that's a brilliant tie. Simeone vs Pep for the first time? Perhaps met in Simeone's first year at Atleti .

Would be brilliant for Atletico to not only beat the 3 favourites but to avenge the clubs that have beat them in previous CL finals too.

I can smell the 11th though.....

:dowie:

If Atletico where away I would have them as strong favourites. Pep, who has seemingly taken every club/season he's been in management to the CL semi's - has a very poor away record in CL KO football. He draws and loses more away ties than he should. Being at home in the away match is a huge advantage. Still probably have Atletico as favourites.

In any case that's a brilliant tie. Simeone vs Pep for the first time? Perhaps met in Simeone's first year at Atleti .

Would be brilliant for Atletico to not only beat the 3 favourites but to avenge the clubs that have beat them in previous CL finals too.

I can smell the 11th though.....

There are two legs mate, both home and away :thup:

Two all Spanish finals then.

Prem is the best league in the world though :yao:

If Liverpool can get a draw at Dortmund and then win against all the odds at home they'll beat Villareal, no bother.

Two all Spanish finals then.

Prem is the best league in the world though :yao:

If Liverpool can get a draw at Dortmund and then win against all the odds at home they'll beat Villareal, no bother.

A Spanish team in Europe is always difficult these days, think they'll beat Liverpool

City vs Bayern personally. Pep with a conflict of interest, old vs new.

Yep - if it is and if City finish 5th in the league, what’s the odds on Pep throwing the match?!

:lol: I hear a lot of people saying this. As if the players won't give 100% in a CL final. :lol:

Aye, even if Guardiola wanted them to lose which is utterly mental, a coach not giving a fuck is only going to make the likes of Muller, Lahm, Neuer etc. even more mad to win.

I'd love to see Guardiola try to tell Thomas fucking Muller not to try in a Champions League Final. He'd end up with a broken jaw [emoji38]

Damn you people are boring and/or dim. I meant away in the second leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,97850.msg5951741.html#msg5951741

Sort it out.

Doesn't work on iOS like that unfortunately.  It doesn't bother me enough to go looking.

It bothers us though :lol:

Is it not just quicker for Dave to delete TCD from the forum?

Guest firetotheworks

Damn you people are boring and/or dim. I meant away in the second leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,97850.msg5951741.html#msg5951741

Sort it out.

Doesn't work on iOS like that unfortunately.  It doesn't bother me enough to go looking.

It bothers us though :lol:

This is a microcosm.

Guest ben80

Why the hell would Guardiola give up the chance to win the CL with Bayern to make sure Man City are in the competition next season?

Where did you hear this news? Do you have a link?