Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

As a ST who needs to travel to SJP, I'm delighted none of our games have been moved. It's a pain in the arse trying to get there and back otherwise. Same with away games.

However, I do have sympathy with our supporters who are unable to go to matches (for whatever reason) as I was previously in this position.

I think in general.  3pm kicks offs are much better for the majority and for getting a good crowd in.  When we were in the prem, a lot of people would regularly complain about Sky shifting games to awful times, Monday nights, etc. 

However, I was hoping we got a couple of Sunday games before Christmas.  As I'm back playing now, I can't do Saturday games.  So bar the next three that are on Sky, I'm going to have to make do with the 30 second highlight reels, SSN and the awful show on channel 5, as a way of following. 

First time in a long time, that I have been interested in the club.  But we're in a shitty league, so it's hard to even watch us play  :undecided:

Marcelino's contract with Villarreal has been terminated, just a mere week before Villarreal's CL qualifier debut.

Apparently it follows a row with key players and several disagreements with the board. He's a fantastic manager, but he seems to run into man management issues wherever he goes.

I wish we hadn't appointed Lopetegui for Spain already...

Quite pissed off atm. Like to get to as many away games as I can with my dad (Doug) and my brother (Nikos34) but with them in the midlands and me in the smoke - the membership fee just isn't justifiable and home games aren't exactly easy. The idea of paying money to be allowed to pay money is bizarre and it's partly on principle, but it's really hard for me to see any games - especially this season. Drag.

Quite p*ssed off atm. Like to get to as many away games as I can with my dad (Doug) and my brother (Nikos34) but with them in the midlands and me in the smoke - the membership fee just isn't justifiable and home games aren't exactly easy. The idea of paying money to be allowed to pay money is bizarre and it's partly on principle, but it's really hard for me to see any games - especially this season. Drag.

How much is the Membership?

Quite p*ssed off atm. Like to get to as many away games as I can with my dad (Doug) and my brother (Nikos34) but with them in the midlands and me in the smoke - the membership fee just isn't justifiable and home games aren't exactly easy. The idea of paying money to be allowed to pay money is bizarre and it's partly on principle, but it's really hard for me to see any games - especially this season. Drag.

About 35 pound. Not a lot I suppose but with saving for house/kids I can't justify it plus travel costs and the ticket prices themselves. Used to get to a lot in in the Midlands and the mid north when it was just general sale. Plus the idea of paying to be able to pay doesn't sit right. Might be just me.

About 35 pound. Not a lot I suppose but with saving for house/kids I can't justify it plus travel costs and the ticket prices themselves. Used to get to a lot in in the Midlands and the mid north when it was just general sale. Plus the idea of paying to be able to pay doesn't sit right. Might be just me.

Your prayers have been answered it seems...

The club confirmed during the meeting that it will be making away tickets available on general sale for selected fixtures during this season following supporter requests.

Season ticket holders and members will continue to enjoy priority access to all away match tickets as normal throughout the 2016/17 campaign, with demand expected to be extremely high for most fixtures.

However, should away tickets not completely sell out during designated priority sale periods, the club will make them available to all fans where possible.

Your prayers have been answered it seems...

The club confirmed during the meeting that it will be making away tickets available on general sale for selected fixtures during this season following supporter requests.

Season ticket holders and members will continue to enjoy priority access to all away match tickets as normal throughout the 2016/17 campaign, with demand expected to be extremely high for most fixtures.

However, should away tickets not completely sell out during designated priority sale periods, the club will make them available to all fans where possible.

Hmm...at least I'll have a shout however minimal. Away allocations are tiny this year.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/mauricio-pochettino-hopes-tottenham-players-have-grown-up-after-last-seasons-title-agony-a7185871.html

Pochettino took a young Spurs squad to Australia in late July but when he returned to Enfield he met up with his senior players who he had not seen for two months. And he told them how personally offended he had been by that Newcastle collapse.

“When we got back from Australia, we talked a bit about it,” Pochettino revealed on Thursday afternoon. “The players needed to hear my feelings, how I felt after the game and after the season, because there was no time to share [then]. I explained my point of view and my feelings.”

Those feelings were furious. “I just told them, that if I had had the opportunity to kill them, then I would have done. I wanted to kill all of them. And kill myself too.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/mauricio-pochettino-hopes-tottenham-players-have-grown-up-after-last-seasons-title-agony-a7185871.html

Pochettino took a young Spurs squad to Australia in late July but when he returned to Enfield he met up with his senior players who he had not seen for two months. And he told them how personally offended he had been by that Newcastle collapse.

“When we got back from Australia, we talked a bit about it,” Pochettino revealed on Thursday afternoon. “The players needed to hear my feelings, how I felt after the game and after the season, because there was no time to share [then]. I explained my point of view and my feelings.”

Those feelings were furious. “I just told them, that if I had had the opportunity to kill them, then I would have done. I wanted to kill all of them. And kill myself too.

:lol: Really needs to let that game go and not end up in prison for it.