Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Savage, Mills, Murphy et al are all shite, but from time to time they make fair points and you can at least watch them and disagree with what they're saying. Surely the BBC need to do something about Chris Sutton though? Not only is he relentlessly wrong, but he's a needlessly aggressive prick who seems like a truly awful person to be around, let alone have to watch. He's a fucking weirdo, and a thoroughly unlikeable one.

"Tells it like it is"

http://www.football365.com/news/mediawatch-justice-for-poor-ryan-giggs

Some amazing PFM patter around the Swansea appointment here.

The idea that Ryan Giggs is entitled to walk into an elite-level job is one of the strangest things I've ever heard. So weird.

I mean, it's highly unlikely Bradley gets the job if the owners aren't also American, I accept that. I think it's a well-deserved foot-in-the-door more than anything.

But the utter tone deafness of making the cronyism argument for Bradley and then in the same breath suggesting the Welshman should've been hired to coach the team that's in Wales (because that's what it boils down to) is hilarious.

I like the assertion that one must play in this league to "understand it." Because no first time PL manager has been successful ever. And one can't, ya know, just watch PL games to learn a little about it.

The idea that Ryan Giggs is entitled to walk into an elite-level job is one of the strangest things I've ever heard. So weird.

Especially as I'm sure he had some uninspiring results when he took over from Moyes briefly.

I always find it funny that the media (rightly) paint John Terry and others as disgusting individuals but they never give Giggs any grief despite him being a horrible, despicable bloke

Football365 is canny mint like, you'd never think it with such a run-of-the-mill name like Football365.

Been thinking that myself. It sounds like it should be another nufcblog or some shite like that, but they seem really good.

Their longevity is really impressive, they've been doing Mediawatch every day for at least 12 years cos I used to read it when I was using the computers at university, and I'd imagine it's not an insignificant amount of work to put together.

Especially as I'm sure he had some uninspiring results when he took over from Moyes briefly.

I always find it funny that the media (rightly) paint John Terry and others as disgusting individuals but they never give Giggs any grief despite him being a horrible, despicable bloke

Aye find that very strange myself. Utter scumbag

They used to have a very entertaining forum too, until they changed the format and the regular posters went off and set up cupwinkcook (the name was inspired by the swear filter on the old F365 forum).

That forum was crazy [emoji38]