Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah, but she didn't say 'when I arrived here West Ham were a shit club' though did she? :lol: West Ham had no culture? That's fucking preposterous like.

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah, but she didn't say 'when I arrived here West Ham were a shit club' though did she? :lol: West Ham had no culture? That's fucking preposterous like.

You don't say. :rolleyes:

Wey you did tbf. :lol: Unless you're agreeing that West Ham have no culture, which is canny mental.

:lol: So much utter, utter bullshit going on/being said in English football these days. The Premier League is just so utterly rancid. The comments about the Swansea job, man.  And that from Brady. :lol:

Wey you did tbf. :lol: Unless you're agreeing that West Ham have no culture, which is canny mental.

No, I meant that they have shit culture.

The point in the PFM article about the PL being largely foreign owned, largely foreign managed and mostly made up of foreign players is what makes it all so funny, the way they go on about the league being one that requires some sort of particular expertise that you absolutely can't get anywhere else, despite the league's more successful clubs largely being managed by foreigners who have hit the ground running no bother.

Guest firetotheworks

Hmm, I'd disagree like, what with most of their team making up the '66 winners and them being a long-standing club with a large fanbase, but each to their own.

Hmm, I'd disagree like, what with most of their team making up the '66 winners and them being a long-standing club with a large fanbase, but each to their own.

Their fans are arseholes - that's enough for me to make that judgement. 

But football began in 1992, what have West Ham done since then?

She meant corporate culture surely?

Aye looking into it I think you're right, "no culture" has been a massive twist of words although talking about re-branding the football clubs is vile.

“Getting the culture right, being a place where something is expected of you,” Brady said. “That wasn’t there when my chairmen took over.

“The Olympic Stadium had been built less than a mile away from us; we saw that as a real opportunity to change the brand of the club.”