QPR 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 12/05/13 - Post match reaction from page 68

BlueStar

Elliot = 4. Distribution was balls, got himself sent off.

Bosingwa = 10. Player of the season. What a legend.

Debuchy = 5. Gave away a penalty and probably another if it weren't ruled out for offside. Offensively he's great, defensively he's average.

Willo = 6. Did decent, wasn't tested because y'know, QPR.

Colo = 6. ^^^

MYM = 6.

Jonas = 6.5. Did good to chase the ball at times. If it weren't for him we wouldn't have scored the second goal.

Cabaye = 6.5. Mostly hoofed it but he was okay.

Tiote = 6. Did what was asked of him, nothing more nothing less.

Hatem = 7.5. Probably our best player, again.

Cissé = 4.5. Other than the offside goal he did f*** all again.

Gouffran = 7. Good off the ball, took the ball nicely for the goal. Great player.

That rating is completely out of context as he had no service again.

Really want to see the non-goal again. Gut says it looked level; the decision can't have been given with any conviction. Considering the way the ball came in, he did so well to generate power and direction on it - he took it really well.

If it was a bad decision, that's 4 wrongfully disallowed goals this season off the top of my head.

Bad decision or not though someone still needs to teach him the offside rule.

There's room for improvement, for sure. But he plays on the shoulder of the last defender - there's huge margin for error, I'm never going to be overly critical when it happens. Two against Metalist and (potentially) one today - all fine. It's desperately unlucky on his part. However, like I say, need to see today's again. He might have been centimetres off.

Thought he was off today like, saw it a good few times on the TV.

Aye fair enough. I still stand by that, though. It's beyond frustrating when it happens - cos it's a goal then it's not a goal - but I'd be afraid of coaching it out of him. It's how he scores most of his goals - furthest man forward.

Guest neesy111

When did we last come from behind to win an away game? :lol:

West Ham 2010.

:thup:

I wasnt confident we'd done it since we beat Peterborough in the Championship

We did v Scunthorpe last season in the League Cup but that was AET.

Match of the Day tonight at 10.25pm: 1.Man Utd/Swansea, 2.Everton/West Ham, 3.Stoke/Tottenham, 4.Norwich/West Brom, 5.QPR/Newcastle, 6.Sunderland/Southampton, 7.Fulham/Liverpool.

Match of the Day tonight at 10.25pm: 1.Man Utd/Swansea, 2.Everton/West Ham, 3.Stoke/Tottenham, 4.Norwich/West Brom, 5.QPR/Newcastle, 6.Sunderland/Southampton, 7.Fulham/Liverpool.

2nd time watching it this season  :lol:

2nd time watching it this season  :lol:

Think the last time I watched it was, Spurs first game of the season. :lol:

Second half alone should be enough for Pardew to be sacked the second Ashley bumps into him after the game. QPR are woeful and somehow we managed to be even worse. All it would have taken was for the team to be told to go out and attack and we would have won by at least 2 clear goals. Seeing the Norwich result galls me. When was the last time we won by more than one goal? When did we last continue to go forward in the second half once in front?

sure there's been a bloody conspiracy at the FA to get us relegated.

3 ludicrous decisions today alone, and their decision not to give pards the England job after Capello.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22417786

QPR manager Harry Redknapp: "It was poor from us, I was disappointed. We started well enough, got a penalty and got in front.

"The decision for their penalty was very poor, you'd be giving 20 penalties per game if you give those and it brought them back into it. Then the heads seemed to drop and we gave away a terrible second goal.

"It just about sums the season up. Jose made two mistakes, he didn't do it purposefully. The crowd got onto him and I felt we needed a change to get the fans going."

How about giving penalties for 'fouls' which occur outside the box then Harry? I don't see you complaining about the penalty you got. F*** off to the Championship and don't come back you 'Wheeler Dealer' t***.

sure there's been a bloody conspiracy at the FA to get us relegated.

3 ludicrous decisions today alone, and their decision not to give pards the England job after Capello.

I agree. You'd think they'd bet their pension fund on us being relegated the way they've treated us this season.

We all wanked ourselves crazy over Debuchy last summer.. :lol:

Still wasn't a penalty was it? And I don't think he's the only one at fault for us playing negative as fuck is he.

Don't even bother man, total knee jerk wankers the lot of them.

Guest bimpy474

We all wanked ourselves crazy over Debuchy last summer.. :lol:

Still wasn't a penalty was it? And I don't think he's the only one at fault for us playing negative as fuck is he.

Don't even bother man, total knee jerk wankers the lot of them.

He played very well second half. Didn't let his poor first half bother him. Shows a good character that like.

Debuchy has a lot of improving to do. Could easily have cost us the game in the first half with those two penalty incidents.

Two? In total there were three incidents, none which should've been pens tbf. But I do agree, needs to improve a lot defensively.

Debuchy was exposed a lot because ben arfa wasn't sticking wide, second half debuchy improved loads because Gouffran switched to the right and covered him.

Not attacking Ben Arfa btw, Ben Arfa needs the no 10 role now, he needs to be in and around the box and is wasted too wide.