The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Getting picked apart now. Match reminds me of our visit to the Emirates this season

Except we scored 3 :lol:

Aye, but we also played shortly before whereas Arsenal had a rest, and it showed later in the game when we just couldn't keep up despite looking decent value for a result earlier in the match.

Guest Open_C

Arsenal will kill us.

Pards doesn't give a fuck

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1800253/black-man-dancing-with-chicken-o.gif

The Wigan hate is a bit strong like :lol:

Football fans in being massively spiteful for flimsy reasons shocker. None of these people dislike Villa for doing it too us though so it's alright :thup:

What the fuck is your problem? :ben:

We absolutely hate the elitist attitude of the top clubs yet we're not much better ourselves. Relishing the relegation of a small town club.

It was a fucking awful tackle, granted.

Football fans in being massively spiteful for flimsy reasons shocker. None of these people dislike Villa for doing it too us though so it's alright :thup:

We absolutely hate the elitist attitude of the top clubs yet we're not much better ourselves. Relishing the relegation of a small town club.

It's more our awful record against them that makes me happy to see them go.

To add to this I have no idea who or what that smiley is supposed to represent.

I don't even like Wigan. Just offering a different POV which obviously offends who to an unreal level, you'll no doubt be wanting me relegated next season.

Guest firetotheworks

Wigan will tire massively, unfortunately.

Well, well, well.

Teach us your ways!

It was their reaction to the tackle. No apology and making their scummy little player into the victim. It's also excellent to see Dave Whelan go down as he's an horrid prick.

Birmingham won the Carling Cup then got Relegated. Wigan won the FA Cup then got relegated. At least Birmingham and Wigan got a consolation prize. We won fuck all and got relegated.

On the bright side, how much more relaxed are you now than you were last week?

Birmingham won the Carling Cup then got Relegated. Wigan won the FA Cup then got relegated. At least Birmingham and Wigan got a consolation prize. We won fuck all and got relegated.

We won the Championship and then finished 5th in the PL and got to the quarters of the EL, Birmingham are still lingering in the Championship a couple of years later.

I know what position I'd rather be in.

Football fans are all the same everywhere. Don't delude yourself, man. I'm sure few Wigan fans enjoyed our relegation few years ago.  That's the mentality of football supporters.

Anyway.... Whelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. :memelol:

Guest icemanblue

Wigan will tire massively, unfortunately.

Well, well, well.

Teach us your ways!

I learned from the best. Be patient, and you may learn too.

:pardsbeard: