Steve Harper's Testimonial - Newcastle XI V Arsenal 19/05/2013 - 4pm KO (on Sky)

Fenham Mag

Guest neesy111

Surely this will be one of the live games?

You'd imagine so.

Not sure.  They'll concentrate on the relegation games + Man Utd.

Unless Wigan win at Arsenal on Tuesday there are no relegation games, it'll be all about the 4th place.

True.

Can see it being Spurs - Sunderland, NUFC - Arsenal and if Wigan somehow win midweek, their game vs Villa as the live games.

Surely Fergie's last game will be on? Its a dead cert.

Not with stuff still to play for. Spurs and Arsenal games are dead certs IMO.

Guest WhyAyeCabaye

It'll be good to get to say my goodbyes to Harper. Hopefully it isn't a cricket score...

2-7

Soft-touch Arsenal (aerially, in their own box) will concede from a set-penis, accompanied by Pards throwing in his very best Jesus Christ Pose for added theatre which is appropriate for such a long-awaited & momentous occasion (set-penis score, Willo assist). If we close the season in that fashion, irrespective of the final score, i'll be very happy.

2-7

Soft-touch Arsenal (aerially, in their own box) will concede from a set-penis, accompanied by Pards throwing in his very best Jesus Christ Pose for added theatre which is appropriate for such a long-awaited & momentous occasion (set-penis score, Willo assist). If we close the season in that fashion, irrespective of the final score, i'll be very happy.

:lol: Followed by the announcer booming 'Ladies and gentlemen, the set penis'