Chronicle end of season survey

TRC

Nearly 30% happy to just see how it goes and have another managerial chop and change during the season, fucking hell man.

Absolutely crazy.

More importantly only 27% want to stick with him.  Shame the other 73% did not make it clear to the useless fucker how they felt during the last game of the season!

Guest icemanblue

So, what is most to blame for our season

Pardew - 30.1 %

Tactics - 15.5%

Injuries - 13.2%

Total - 53.8%

All of which can be attributed to Pardew.  Not good enough.

They can be, I suppose. They certainly will be. Not entirely fair, though.

Pardew - 30.1 %

Tactics - 15.5%

Injuries - 13.2%

Total - 53.8%

I don't think injuries can be attributed to Pardew, he has enough actual faults.

Pardew - 30.1 %

Tactics - 15.5%

Injuries - 13.2%

Total - 53.8%

Not entirely fair no (nor can you blame him for all of them), and you can point to the lack of investment/reliance on development players as well to be fair.  Playing HBA on a plastic pitch when recovering for a bad injury is a very good example of him being responsible however.

The overall conditioning of our players (which looked poor) really is down to who he employs on the fitness/injury front though.

Jeesus H christ, bunch of sycophant journos! :idiot2:

Do either the Journal or the ronnie EVER say anything against NUFC? It's Luke Edwards from the Telegraph who's banned at the moment (isn't it?)...

Jeesus H christ, bunch of sycophant journos! :idiot2:

Do either the Journal or the ronnie EVER say anything against NUFC? It's Luke Edwards from the Telegraph who's banned at the moment (isn't it?)...

Strange conclusion from that article.

Think the results would be more accurately displayed as:

Sack him now - 43.7%

Undecided - 28.5%

Stick by him - 27.8%

Especially if they're going to separate Pardew and tactics in the other question about who is to blame for the season. Can't really have it one way and not the other IMO.

See how he does next season and stick by him are basically the same. I doubt many people would keep him if we do terribly next year as well. The only important stat is sack him vs don't sack him.

So are Pardew and tactics.

Yet with regards to the first question they pass it off as 56% being in favour of Pardew and in the second question Pardew as only being 30% to blame when combined with tactics would actually be 45%

See how he does next season and stick by him are basically the same. I doubt many people would keep him if we do terribly next year as well. The only important stat is sack him vs don't sack him.

Yet with regards to the first question they pass it off as 56% being in favour of Pardew and in the second question Pardew as only being 30% to blame when combined with tactics would actually be 45%

I know, I said that earlier. It's not really a contradiction anyway, it's possible to think Pardew is (say) 60% to blame for this season but still not want to sack him now.

Pardew - 30.1 %

Tactics - 15.5%

Injuries - 13.2%

Total - 53.8%

I think injuries can be partially attributed to him as a lot of our injuries are due to poor training and preperation IMO.

Too many hamstring injuries to be a coincidence for my liking.

Having said that it wouldn't be fair to put the blame solely on Pardew as there are obviously other factors.

I know, I said that earlier. It's not really a contradiction anyway, it's possible to think Pardew is (say) 60% to blame for this season but still not want to sack him now.

It's more a question of why they'll combine one stat and not another. Comes across as spin.

Pardew - 30.1 %

Tactics - 15.5%

Injuries - 13.2%

Total - 53.8%

I think injuries can be partially attributed to him as a lot of our injuries are due to poor training and preperation IMO.

Too many hamstring injuries to be a coincidence for my liking.

Having said that it wouldn't be fair to put the blame solely on Pardew as there are obviously other factors.

We have had horrific injury issues in past and I put all of them down to bad coaching / training regimes

Ridiculous survey really. There should be two - Simply do you have faith in Alan Pardew? Yes or No.

None of this "Wait to see how he starts next season" nonsense. Or "Who's to blame? Alan Pardew or tactics?" when it's the same answer.