Chronicle end of season survey

TRC

Just asked him whether it's worth going three or four transfer windows without strengthening gaping holes in the team to save a bit of money when we do eventually buy a player for that position or whether he thinks it's worth while to spend a little more and make sure we have a competitive squad for all competitions we enter. If it gets asked I doubt he'll give a real answer.

My question was something along the lines of "What will it take for a new manager to be brought in?"

I didn't give any player over a 7.

I picked Taylor has my player of the season. I honestly stared at the list for 2 minutes and didn't know what to do. I would have voted Cabaye a couple months ago, but his form has dropped badly. Same for Santon, who tired. I almost voted Colo just for coming back and saving us, but there was too much drama. I think Taylor was one of the relatively few consistent performers. The real answer is no one.

Guest Phil K

Demba Ba up for villain of the year. So pathetic.

It was Wigans bad boy for me. None of us even considered Ba.

What do YOU think it will take for us to be established as a top 4 club?

No doubt the answer will be stability  :sad:

Stability is correct with a good manager, but disastrous with a third rate manager

If I'm proved wrong, I'd happily eat my words - believe me.

What do YOU think it will take for us to be established as a top 4 club?

No doubt the answer will be stability  :sad:

Stability is correct with a good manager, but disastrous with a third rate manager

If I'm proved wrong, I'd happily eat my words - believe me.

Completely agree. I meant I feel as though they would think stability alone would be enough. Ignoring a top quality manager and top class players.

Guest icemanblue

Also my ideal tactics would be a quick,fluid,short passing,high intensity,attacking system.  :naughty:

Pardew only has the iPad edition of Football Manager. It doesn't have those sliders.