RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Efforts to get something going are noble but its just impossible to do anything i reckon. The only way is for a large number of people to stop going and it's not going to happen. Even though I know the right thing to do is to stop going I couldn't do it when push comes to shove, and sure that's same for majority.

I do think a banner with "Which one of you is Joe Kinnear?" would be funny though.

what do you think of putting his windows out, withabrick?

Be a canny shot to knock more than window out with a brick like  :cheesy:

Guest neesy111

Who is the prolific goalscorer we'll be bringing in then? Darren Bent?

Aaron Rent

Aron Winter.

I think if anything is going to happen worthwhile in terms of a protest, it's imperative that the local media (papers, TV and radio) are onside with it too. Surely none of them can pander to the club after this latest one?

Ashley needs the local press - even if it may not seem so.

Watch what you say about JFK.  His record speaks for himself as last manager to lead Newcastle to the Superbowl.

I remember that, the day we beat Tottenham 2-1?

Yeah, we held Tom Brady to 150 yards that day.  Bilicheck called Kinnear the greatest manager since Tiberius Rockefeller.

I think if anything is going to happen worthwhile in terms of a protest, it's imperative that the local media (papers, TV and radio) are onside with it too. Surely none of them can pander to the club after this latest one?

Ashley needs the local press - even if it may not seem so.

i read the Journal and Chronicle this morning in titsos  :iamatwat: and both papers imho were laying into him and the nationals onside should be a shit storm of fun for the next few months now  ;D