RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Anyone going to the NUFCFansUtd meeting? Pains me that wraith has to be the figurehead of it, but means to an end I guess. Glad something is happening, hopefully we get a visible fan presence.

As pointed out earlier Liverpool/Man U fans have managed to perfect it. We need to sort our shit out basically

Where is it? Does it cost? Next Monday at 6...I might be tempted.

Its about time the press stopped that game they play with "listening" to Man Utd and Liverpool supporters and they begin to listen to us.

They will now the villain is Joe Kinnear. Although they love him from a sensationalistic point of view...they're all too happy to fuck him over. He took on the press and people rarely win that battle.

Yep. Particularly when they've proven themselves to be complete and utter fuckwits. Hope to fuck that an interviewer picks him up on some of the bullshit before long. The thing is, JFK doesn't strike me as the type of chap to walk out when being grilled. He digs his hole even deeper.

The fans united group is spot on to be honest, Wraith is hardly involved if you have issues with him. Basically a vehicle to vent your spleen. They also have regular contact with the club, forwarding on ideas and fans opinions.

Honestly, give their website and minutes a read.

Efforts to get something going are noble but its just impossible to do anything i reckon. The only way is for a large number of people to stop going and it's not going to happen. Even though I know the right thing to do is to stop going I couldn't do it when push comes to shove, and sure that's same for majority.

I do think a banner with "Which one of you is Joe Kinnear?" would be funny though.

what do you think of putting his windows out, withabrick?

Anyone going to the NUFCFansUtd meeting? Pains me that wraith has to be the figurehead of it, but means to an end I guess. Glad something is happening, hopefully we get a visible fan presence.

As pointed out earlier Liverpool/Man U fans have managed to perfect it. We need to sort our s*** out basically

Yeah they havent sorted venue I don't think, I'd imagine it would be free. It;s good to see something being attempted, it seems one of the few times where most fans are thinking along the same lines

I think I might, see wht the craic is, better than sitting on my arise fuming through a computer screen.

The more people think nothing can be done, the less likely it is that something will actually be done. Don't give up before the battle has even begun.

Nothing changes if nothing changes.

As pointed out earlier Liverpool/Man U fans have managed to perfect it. We need to sort our s*** out basically

Yeah they havent sorted venue I don't think, I'd imagine it would be free. It;s good to see something being attempted, it seems one of the few times where most fans are thinking along the same lines

I think I might, see wht the craic is, better than sitting on my arise fuming through a computer screen.

If they start asking for money then run for the hills.

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFCOfficial 51s

There will also be a chance to win a pair of SJP season tickets for 2013/14 - full details at http://www.nufc.co.uk  from 9am tomorrow #NUFC

I want to say unbelievable.  But it's thoroughly believable.

Those will be micks seats part paid for the bastards.

I do think a banner with "Which one of you is Joe Kinnear?" would be funny though.

I want to see this.

It would be funny, but it'd also suggest we have a playful relationship/reaction to him I think. [/£0.02]

Now, if we used his next line as the standalone banner text...