RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

The caller straight after is superb tbf.

After listening to Michael Martin's call, at the end you can hear Bobby Gould and his sharp exhale of breath when Martin suggests that Kinnear's time won't last.

Another senile old cunt.

steve wraith ‏@stevewraith 5m

Please follow @NUFCFansUtd for news on BIG #nufc fans meeting monday 6pm venue TBC all welcome. All views/ideas considered Retweet

Tempted to go along.  These things rarely come to much but I'm so sick I might as well see what the fuss is.

me too tbh.

Pardew and Carr report to JFK. JFK then reports back to Mike Ashley with what Pardew and Carr have said. Can you imagine that conversation? We know from the two interviews JFK has give over the last two days that he can't say a single sentence without cramming it full of lies and hyperbole. It will be like the worst game of 'Chinese Whispers' ever.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/7262/whoaf.gif

steve wraith ‏@stevewraith 5m

Please follow @NUFCFansUtd for news on BIG #nufc fans meeting monday 6pm venue TBC all welcome. All views/ideas considered Retweet

Tempted to go along.  These things rarely come to much but I'm so sick I might as well see what the fuss is.

I hope a house falls on Wraith before 6pm on Monday tbf.

The more the better. Wraith seems like a bit of a plum and I don't like his claims to speak for the fans, but anything is a start and importantly he has the media's ear.

The more the better. Wraith seems like a bit of a plum and I don't like his claims to speak for the fans, but anything is a start and importantly he has the media's ear.

Yup. He's a prick but it's better sitting here and shrugging our shoulders.

Liverpool fans can be utter pricks a lot of the time but they don't half get their point across when they have to.  Same goes for fans of Manchester United.

I'd happily go and give Wraith my full backing as a "ringleader" as long as he carries out actions/protests in a sensible manner - no dressing up or pun-laden bedsheets.

Guest Phil K

Liverpool fans can be utter pricks a lot of the time but they don't half get their point across when they have to.  Same goes for fans of Manchester United.

Nail on the head there. They get listened to, and it's easy to say that the press side with them anyway, but thats only part of the story. They organize their efforts well.

From another forum, it succinctly sums things up;

As has been said so many times to all of you attending matches and paying these bastards wages - well done  Not only do you have a football team to watch now but also a full blown circus complete with fucking clowns, enjoy. Under normal circumstances if 3 or 4 cockneys were stood in a pub calling all geordies thick bastards and admitted to robbing you blind every week for years the cops would never find the bodies yet as it's NUFC you gladly line up and throw your wages at them so they can ritually humiliate you. Always been proud to be a geordie but fuck me I'm struggling now, there are obviously thousands for whom being seen to support the club is more important than doing what's right for it and if they don't make a stand now they never will. I'm ashamed of the club and ashamed of the people who will stand by and let it happen.

From another forum, it succinctly sums things up;

As has been said so many times to all of you attending matches and paying these bastards wages - well done  Not only do you have a football team to watch now but also a full blown circus complete with fucking clowns, enjoy. Under normal circumstances if 3 or 4 cockneys were stood in a pub calling all geordies thick bastards and admitted to robbing you blind every week for years the cops would never find the bodies yet as it's NUFC you gladly line up and throw your wages at them so they can ritually humiliate you. Always been proud to be a geordie but fuck me I'm struggling now, there are obviously thousands for whom being seen to support the club is more important than doing what's right for it and if they don't make a stand now they never will. I'm ashamed of the club and ashamed of the people who will stand by and let it happen.

thats going on my facebook.