RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

At least we can stop worrying about which new coach we are bringing in... Mick Harford is on the way as we speak..

Expect a last ditch bid for Matthew Upson, to try and steal him from under Brighton and Leeds noses. Lots of noises about every we are interested in just like last time Kinnear was in charge. All of which will be deemed done deals before we have even contacted anyone. f*** me this summer will be a disaster.

...well at least upson signed with Brighton already..

At least we can stop worrying about cabaye leaving..Messi is coming as we speak..

Guest bimpy474

So it's Kinnear and Harford looking for young English players. Laugh ? Cry ? or both :(

Because Graham Carr has done such a shite job on his own like. I just cannot believe what i am seeing here.....

I think Graham is predominantly based and looking abroad isn't he, i assume we have scouts in this country but maybe that's what Kinnear and Harford are going to do now.

Whatever it is, Kinnear and Hardford :(

Guest chopey

I'm going to give it 5 games in the hope that Ashley might of sold up by then, if there is no change then my season ticket will be cancelled

Goes on holiday after two weeks and then hires an assistant. He's literally not done anything. There is nothing to assist with.

He cannit get his fat arse out of the aeroplane seat.

Goes on holiday after two weeks and then hires an assistant. He's literally not done anything. There is nothing to assist with.

He cannit get his fat arse out of the aeroplane seat.

I'm guessing Ashley told him he needed 'a cistern' and he's gone and hired Harford.

When kinnear was appointed, that was it for me.  Ill still support the team from a distance and keep an eye on whats going on but I wont put my heart on the line again. It doesnt need me to point out what is wrong with this regime but it simply wont bring us success.

Oddly enough, I now want Pardew to pull through because the people above him are clearly taking the piss.

Hopefully the lads will have a good go this season but thats as good as it will get.

Guest Bert Shaft

Said yesterday that a couple of more sh*t* results like yesterdays against Rio Ave and that old imbecile Kinnear will

have his arse in the gaffers chair.

This ridiculous appointment just confirms this as far as I'm concerned.

When kinnear was appointed, that was it for me.  Ill still support the team from a distance and keep an eye on whats going on but I wont put my heart on the line again. It doesnt need me to point out what is wrong with this regime but it simply wont bring us success.

Oddly enough, I now want Pardew to pull through because the people above him are clearly taking the piss.

Hopefully the lads will have a good go this season but that's as good as it will get.

This is actually quite funny, in that Pardew was getting a lot of abuse (and rightly so for most of it) for last seasons shambles on the pitch, but now he's getting sympathy because of the Kinnear/Harford situation.

:lol:

Oh this club.