RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

They'll probably just say we've put ourselves in a good position this season and have enough to get to the end of the season. Then some bollocks about how we'll go for players in the summer.

"We had targets in mind...The position we're in meant we weren't going to be bullied to pay over the odds...We'll go back for them in the summer...blah blah".

As much of a useless prick he is the wishing death/heart attacks is very RTG :anguish:

Who cares?  I doubt too many would mourn his passing.

I would love to say I expected better from you but to be honest the response was as predictable as ever. You're a grown man (of a fair few years) ffs!

It is the football equivalent of the Harry Styles morons who wish death on anyone who says he isn't the best singer everz!!!11

:jesuswept:

They'll probably just say we've put ourselves in a good position this season and have enough to get to the end of the season. Then some bollocks about how we'll go for players in the summer.

Aye, keeping our powder dry.  :icon_puke_r:

I would love to say I expected better from you but to be honest the response was as predictable as ever. You're a grown man (of a fair few years) ffs!

It is the football equivalent of the Harry Styles morons who wish death on anyone who says he isn't the best singer everz!!!11

I don't wish him dead and I doubt many do.

I'm worried about the summer now. It seems like quite a few will be leaving and given our already thin squad that'll leave us in a position were we need to sign a good few players and spend quite a bit of cash. I just don't think it's going to happen, especially when Pardew still rates players like Ameobi. We could be in very deep shit next season.

I don't wish him dead and I doubt many do.

The posts today say different but I suppose that is just witty banter.

Wonder what the rest of the squad make of this w***** and the way we conduct ourselves in the transfer market. Can't imagine it's much.

We haven't got a conduct in the transfer market under him. We do fuck all. :lol:

Well exactly. What message does that send? We've no ambition at all, why would an ambitious player want to be part of that?

As someone who doesn't hate Ashley as much as most, it's still a farce and an embarrassment that Kinnear is associated with us in any way.

One of the weirdest things about Ashley is that he doesn't just hire some proper football people to run his club for him. It wouldn't cost him millions, and he could still set the budget that they operate under. One of his biggest failings, and a missed PR opportunity as well.

The annoying thing is, if the fans protest or speak out against the regime the media will crucify us because we should be happy sitting in 8th. Those daft Newcastle fans want to win the league every year etc etc.

As someone who doesn't hate Ashley as much as most, it's still a farce and an embarrassment that Kinnear is associated with us in any way.

One of the weirdest things about Ashley is that he doesn't just hire some proper football people to run his club for him. It wouldn't cost him millions, and he could still set the budget that they operate under. One of his biggest failings, and a missed PR opportunity as well.

It's quite plain to see he's brought him in because he was the one person along with Ashley that we hated the most. It's a personal vendetta, don't be fooled otherwise. Remember the so called protest the local press was banned for covering? Well this one is aimed at the fans.

The posts today say different but I suppose that is just witty banter.

I would guess it's people making a point by over stating how much the bloke is loathed, nothing more.

Probably should have called him a Gaylord or made a your mumma joke about him, would have been slightly less cringeworthy.

Probably should have called him a Gaylord or made a your mumma joke about him, would have been slightly less cringeworthy.

:lol:

The nasty names seem to have hurt you.

Not hurt me, just think we look like a bunch of mackems when we drop to such levels.

Obviously no-one would link a similar post with "classy" if they were wishing someone death or serious illness. Luckily we have enough self awareness not to post such things.

While Ashley id the main cancer that neeeds getting rid of, this asshole is the biggest twat I've seen associated with our beautiful club. The man is a chronic bullshitter who'll say anything to anything to make himself look better. I don't want him dead, but if his heart made it impossible to do his so called job, I'd dance a happy dance. He doesn't deserve to have his name mentioned in the same sentence as Newcastle.

Not hurt me, just think we look like a bunch of mackems when we drop to such levels.

Obviously no-one would link a similar post with "classy" if they were wishing someone death or serious illness. Luckily we have enough self awareness not to post such things.

People are totally pissed off with good reason and Kinnear is the bloke in charge of transfers, he's bound to get stick and people are bound to act angrily, especially tonight.