RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Feel sorry for him that he will get all the blame from the media. Only one man to blame.

I suspect he knew what he was getting in too. He's not as daft as looks.

Job duties:

Undermine manager - tick

Take flak away from Mike - tick

Unsettle key players with daft comments - tick

Embarrass NUFC fans massively - tick

Take money for a favour for a mate - tick

Aye. The abuse he get may be misdirected but i'm sure him and Ashley discussed that. He'll know he's in for some stick but it's mission accomplished in terms of no money being spent to a) shit on Pardew b) divert abuse from our owner.

Cant work out if its all down to Kinnear's complete and utter incompetence, or that he and Ashley are purposely undermining Pardew.

Either could be true.

more the latter for me. I'd be genuinely surprised if Kinnear has actually tried to sign anyone with serious intent.

Guest reefatoon

Cant work out if its all down to Kinnear's complete and utter incompetence, or that he and Ashley are purposely undermining Pardew.

Either could be true.

more the latter for me. I'd be genuinely surprised if Kinnear has actually tried to sign anyone with serious intent.

The thing is though, our spineless bastard of a manager will come out and defend them as usual.

Feel sorry for him that he will get all the blame from the media. Only one man to blame.

He deserves to be driven into an early grave ASAP for his mountain of lies and disparaging comments about us.

Yup.

Any mugs still convinced it wasn't just a vindictive joke? The whole thing was just about ripping the piss out of the fans. As per usual.

Amazed that you bring in a DoF to sign players, and then sign no players. That new, even for someone that follows as many shit team as me.

He deserves to be driven into an early grave ASAP for his mountain of lies and disparaging comments about us.

:thup:

He's an incompetent senile old cunt who has no place in the modern game.

"Best deal I done woz keeping kebabs.  If it weren't for me he'd be at a top four club. Wazzat kebab mmmm would love one, I were saying to mickey the other day on his yacht...... "

Its fucking low man, just describe what Mike Ashley has done over the years to someone who doesn't follow the sport - they won't believe you or will be fucking bemused as to WHY he purchased it and why he doesn't just flog it.

This Kinnear thing was a big fuck you to us. It always was and always will be. That includes a fuck you to the players, staff, etc

I just think he's an old man who doesn't know what he is doing and being used.

No matter.  He comes across as a vindictive, lying sack of shit.  I don't care if he is being used and doesn't know what he is doing.  A lot of puppets in the world have still been odious cunts. 

Yeh, no doubt he is still a cunt.

He's not here to sign players. He knows it, Pardew knows it, most of the fans should know it. This director of football nonsense was a tag given to him to suggest a professional role in the club when it's clear he's here to get rid of Pardew, a man who wants Ashley to spend money.

As much as the whole thing looks stupid on Kinnear, who is a human grenade with the press, the whole scenario goes back to the owner.