RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

He hasn't helped himself with the false bravado and outlandish claims. He said judge him after the window - it is clear to see he is shit at this supposed job and has made himself more and more of a laughing stock. If he had his marbles or any sense of integrity he would resign. But he won't and will continue to cock everything up.

Guest elbee909

Kinnear is a patsy.  Just brought in to deflect heat from Ashley and Pardew.  It's working.  That's why the local press are sticking the boot in... that's exactly what they're supposed to do.

Fully expecting an interview excusing the lack of signings because it's "hard to come in to a club in the middle of the transfer window and be expected to do any business. Now I'll have until January to look at our team and other players and decide where we need to strengthen and with who". Hate this fucking cunt, absolute embarrassment that he again is involved in our club.

I really wonder what happened.  Kinnear is retarded but that also means he is more trustworthy than Pardew, thus make me believes that he "genuinely" wants to sign some players. 

To me the disaster looks like an unintended one rather than intended.  I am not shifting the blame away from this cunt since I want his head.  I just wonder what happened?

I really wonder what happened.  Kinnear is retarded but that also means he is more trustworthy than Pardew, thus make me believes that he "genuinely" wants to sign some players. 

To me the disaster looks like an unintended one rather than intended.  I am not shifting the blame away from this cunt since I want his head.  I just wonder what happened?

I'm not sure how many times it'll need to happen before this kind of thing stops.

To me the disaster looks like an unintended one rather than intended.  I am not shifting the blame away from this c*** since I want his head.  I just wonder what happened?

It was blatantly intended, no doubts about it