RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Someone on here put it best. Think Ashley just gave him a job so he something to do in his life. Probs not even being paid :)

I would have been far happier if at the start of the summer Kinnear had never been brought in and the club just said we have no money unless we sell someone.

I think where Pards has played it well is mentioning Joke everytime he's quizzed about possible incomings "that's Joe's area" "Joe's working hard" "Joe has a list of targets" etc. 

If we don't get anyone in I bet Pards is secretely hoping the press really go for JK in a big way after all his bullshit.

Have thought this as well, Pards always quick pass the baton and give Joe his place because he has probably has seen enough behind the scenes to know this is going to go to shit 

Someone on here put it best. Think Ashley just gave him a job so he something to do in his life. Probs not even being paid :)

I would have been far happier if at the start of the summer Kinnear had never been brought in and the club just said we have no money unless we sell someone.

]then make him a scout answerable to Carr and ultimately Pardew not make him their boss, hell not not even we could object to him doing scouting under Carr's remit

Don't really see the point in having a go at Kinnear as far as transfer failure is concerned. That implies that's actually his role, as given to him by Mike Ashley.

His role is to be as big a cunt as possible to the fans and the manager and from that point of view he's doing a damn fine job.

Guest neesy111

Don't really see the point in having a go at Kinnear as far as transfer failure is concerned. That implies that's actually his role, as given to him by Mike Ashley.

His role is to be as big a cunt as possible to the fans and the manager and from that point of view he's doing a damn fine job.

:sadnod:

It's ultimately going to backfire on Joe..atleast Pardew can still save his job if the team plays well and get results and the media will lay off him.. JFK on the other hand will have to fuck all the media from now until January and I won't be a bit surprised if his heart fucks up in an foul-mouthed interview session..it's a race to see which can last longer till January between his heart and his job now..

I'm split on this one. While I'm onboard with Joe being a cunt to Pards, I don't really want to be treat like one as part of the deal. Still he IS being a massive cunt to Pards so weighing up the pros and cons here  :undecided: