RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

I mentioned this is another thread. half time at the derby, bloke who sits near me in the milburn paddock had recently returned from business trip to Dubai and said he had been informed sandman hotels had been in talks with Ashley since October and were planning a takeover in march but Ashley wanted to delay it.

I mentioned this is another thread. half time at the derby, bloke who sits near me in the milburn paddock had recently returned from business trip to Dubai and said he had been informed sandman hotels had been in talks with Ashley since October and were planning a takeover in march but Ashley wanted to delay it.

:lol: What a name

Guest ThievingMagpie

No offence but that sounds like a load of shite.

No offence but that sounds like a load of s****.

I know - straws being clutched at. he seemed quite sincere about it. oh well, we can still live in hope. I'm just desperate to believe there is a buyer out there.

They're real. And also Canadian.

Sounds like a logical progression:

1) Own 27 hotels in British Columbia.

2) Buy a British football club.

3) Profit.

Let me just fly to Dubai to confirm.

They're real. And also Canadian.

Sounds like a logical progression:

1) Own 27 hotels in British Columbia.

2) Buy a British football club.

3) Profit.

Let me just fly to Dubai to confirm.

:lol: I hope it happens just cos of the name tbh. Find it way more funny than it should be.

Guest Howaythetoon

I've heard Kinnear was ganged up on by Carr and Pardew over his failure to bring in new players despite numerous deals in place and Carr in particular had a  'it's him or me' moment, backed up by Pardew. I personally believe that's bullshit as I don't believe for one moment Kinnear had any say on anything, and that his role was basically nothing. His leaving though opens up all kinds of conjecture. My own thoughts are that he was given a short term deal to help him out financially, a deal that would see him do a bit of scouting, try and help Pardew and even advise Ashley etc. That deal has now ended hence his departure. Only the club are using it as a way of saying look, Kinnear has gone, don't cancel your ST etc. etc. Or maybe not, fuck knows with this lot. Either way good fucking riddance. 1 down 2 to go.... The CUNT!

Guest strongbow69

conjecture as is all we hear, 19m with add ons up to 23m and sacked for not getting 25m on a 4.5m purchase ... fuck off. I could just as easily state Ashley receives a 4m a year bonus in shit direct shares and options due to the free advertising. Rotten bunch of  :tickedoff: