RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

Sky Tyne and Wear ‏@skytyneandwear 2m

Sky understands #NUFC are yet to confirm Joe Kinnear because Alan Pardew is refusing to provide a statement welcoming him to the club

Gan on Pardew lad.

Would be brilliant if true.

Sky understands #NUFC are yet to confirm Joe Kinnear because Alan Pardew is refusing to provide a statement welcoming him to the club

Gan on Pardew lad.

Not so sure tbh, there's only one outcome.

Gan on Pardew lad.

I'll support Pardew on this shit, at least he'll do some good before he fucks off

Gan on Pardew lad.

Poyet in.

Gan on Pardew lad.

Anyone offering odds on Ashley getting sued for constructive dismissal for a second time?

Gan on Pardew lad.

Poyet in.

:lol:

I'm sure.

I am trying to look at the plus points bringing in JK. Only one I can think of he did bring krul to the club,

We can only hope and hold on to this one positive. :frantic:

*Not sure if serious meme*

From .com

He also had the cheek to suggest he had signed Tim Krul which is interesting given that Krul signed in July 2006 when Glenn Roeder was manager. Sam Allardyce and Kevin Keegan were in charge before Kinnear....

Guest neesy111

I am trying to look at the plus points bringing in JK. Only one I can think of he did bring krul to the club,

*Not sure if serious meme*

From .com

He also had the cheek to suggest he had signed Tim Krul which is interesting given that Krul signed in July 2006 when Glenn Roeder was manager. Sam Allardyce and Kevin Keegan were in charge before Kinnear....

That is true, he officially signed then.  Souness was the one who signed him though.

Gan on Pardew lad.

:pards:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/239473/stare-down-o.gif