RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

In what context was he talking about the players when he got their names wrong? Going off here, the list of players happens to match those that have been linked with moves, or we're reported to want rid of. Coincedence?

He said he wanted a striker, they asked if there was other places we needed improved, he said we had a great midfield with tiote, yohan kebab, ben afree (then later ben afra)

Just general rambling essentially, doubt it has any meaning to it at all. Except showing he's lost the plot.

'They told me to insult Mike, both of them' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well played sir.

Eh? Is that on the link?

But the convo about this (asking him on here) happened after those (on that clip) were on the show!

Head battered :lol:

It's 23:48 when young Oliver comes on.

On the plus side, it's good that Kinnear has shown just how batshit crazy he is from day one. Shortens his lifespan here dramatically, and creates a situation where for once the media are on our side.

fyp.  :thup:

It's us, the media and probably the majority of the staff ("Tails" the exception) here.

With the way JFK is shooting from the lip I guess we can take solace in the fact that the inevitable implosion will come sooner rather than later. Perhaps even before the start of the season.

Im still trying to figure out if Ashley is doing this on purpose or if he is indeed just thick as fuck and believes Kinnear genuinely is the right appointment.

0 to 75 pages in a day and a bit! Has anything else created such a response since the forum was hatched?  :cheesy:

I think we'll be on 100 in no time with this cunt about to go on nationwide radio...

:cheesy: CORRECT!! and more!! Fucking hell, I cant remember owt like this reaction. What page by this time tomorrow????

With the way JFK is shooting from the lip I guess we can take solace in the fact that the inevitable implosion will come sooner rather than later. Perhaps even before the start of the season.

Im still trying to figure out if Ashley is doing this on purpose or if he is indeed just thick as f*** and believes Kinnear genuinely is the right appointment.

Fathead Mike probably had stars in his eyes while JFK was telling how he talks to Sir Alex and Wenger all the time.  He probably jizzed his pants when JFK told him he had a hundred agents at his fingertips.  And fathead Mike was probably over the moon when JFK dropped names like Edison Cababi, Leo Messy and Gonzo Iguana.

Guest Slippery Sam

As a history teacher, I can't look my students in the eye with any certainty.

Who was the first man on the moon?

Who did actually discover penicillin?

Who actually lead England to WC glory in 1966?

My degree is worthless right now, worthless.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

My reactions:

05:39 :  :serious:

13:05 :  :facepalm:

13:07 :  :kinnear:  :scared:

13:44 :  :giggs:

14:15 :  :dowie:

14:21 :  :notbad:

18:25 :  :suicide:

http://www.thisisanfield.com/wp-content/uploads/hodgson_headbanging.gif

I've just realised this is all my fault. When I changed my work password to Pardew Out it was announced that he'd be staying a few days later. That password expired about a week ago and I unwittingly changed it to Killer Joe (as in the film) in an attempt to avoid NUFC related curses. True story. Need to be really careful with my next password change.