Sunderland

Nobody

Still find it a little hard to laugh at them while they're at least signing players and we're "hoping to get one or two over the line" or whatever s**** our manager feeds the press.

hoo man, confirmed interest....CONFIRMED!!!

Guest Roger Kint

Fair point. I read on Twitter this morning that we're the only club not to have signed a senior player so far this summer.

Taking Sanogo as a first teamer which should be about right then yeah we are since Spurs confirmed Paulinho.

Star reporting that Colback has turned down a contract and could be off. They could field 11 new players in the first game at this rate :lol:

Aye, heard that on Total Sport last night - also saying they'd "reluctantly listen to offers for him".

Guest Roger Kint

Star reporting that Colback has turned down a contract and could be off. They could field 11 new players in the first game at this rate :lol:

Aye, heard that on Total Sport last night - also saying they'd "reluctantly listen to offers for him".

Cant believe PDC is so willing to completely strip the core of the team apart like that. Hes only been there 8 games or so and virtually every current player is gone/up for sale. Cant really see it going well.

Prediction based on nowt: Bardsley will outlast him at sunderland

Fair point. I read on Twitter this morning that we're the only club not to have signed a senior player so far this summer.

Not sure Guillermo Varela can be considered a senior signing for Manure like, certainly won't have been signed for the first team.

They've been linked with some good players, but I'm not impressed by any of the players they've actually signed so far.  The only one I'd take here is Altidore, simply because we're lite up front, but not for the price they've paid (still not sure he's up to it).

I think they'll do well next season. The Fascist is assembling a half decent squad. I'm not convinced by the man himself mind.

fitness, , organisation, motivation and not being totally and utterly inept can take you quite far in the greatest league in the world...as long as the players they're bringing in buy into what he wants to do then they'll be fine i reckon

don't see them pulling up any trees mind, but relegation will not be a worry for them imo

Not convinced by any of their signings tbh..... massive case of quantity over quality and people going mad because they are buying a lot.

Giaccherini would be a good signing though.

I was impressed with him during the confeds. Thought he was excellent in first game against Mexico especially. Looked him up expecting to be a young lad (don't really follow Seria A much) then realised he was 28ish and thought naaaaa wouldn't have him here. Then the mackems buy him....