Sunderland

Nobody

ok hard to gloat after what we did today- But cant believe how quickly this has turned to shit- really wanted a slower realisation to come over them.

A slow bleed might've seen Di Canio stick around a bit longer. Now that they're the worst team by far in the league, he *should* be out the door relatively soon.

ok hard to gloat after what we did today- But cant believe how quickly this has turned to s***- really wanted a slower realisation to come over them.

A slow bleed might've seen Di Canio stick around a bit longer. Now that they're the worst team by far in the league, he *should* be out the door relatively soon.

Just in time for them to get a new manager in, giving the players an instant lift in time for the derby

ok hard to gloat after what we did today- But cant believe how quickly this has turned to s***- really wanted a slower realisation to come over them.

Just in time for them to get a new manager in, giving the players an instant lift in time for the derby

surely they've played this card too many times now?  Survived relegations after relegations when looking like the worse team in the league. Even a change now they gotta get whats been coming to them?

Guest bimpy474

Did anyone see what PDC did to the fans?

Aye, he's mental like.

What was it?

Well it's a bit of a matter of opinion. He was either telling the fans to keep their chins up, or the fans were chanting at him he'll be sacked and he was saying he'll keep his chin up.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/pdc-telling-fans-to-continue-abusing-players.812651/

A third option, cool :lol:

They're gone gone gone.

The problem is, it's all going wrong too quickly. I doubt Di Canio will still be there by the derby.

The Derby will be his last chance I think, anything less than a win and he will be gone, a win and he's safe for another week or two.

wonder what he meant with that chin thing, any know the nuances of italian hand gestures? (i work with the cunts, there are many)

I don't think it was an Italian thing, he pointed at himself then pushed his own chin up, so I think he was trying to say he was keeping his chin up. It wasn't the "I don't care" chin brush, unfortunately :lol: