Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think we would have beat them had Cisse's equaliser been given like, we were well on top at that point and a goal was all that was missing. Was a right kick in the knackers to have it disallowed.

I think so too. They didn't quite dominate as much as people say & their arses would have fallen out.

That said whilst the scoreline wasn't fair I think the result was. You don't tell your players they're tired off europe, you tell them Sunderland are lazy or complacent or something. There was a couple of penalty shouts for the mackems they didn't get I reckon, so it balanced out in the normal sense - but not in the 'derby/Sunderland shitting themselves' sense.

Guest Haris Vuckic

If we'd pressed properly we probably wouldn't have had so much hassle. Sunderland have never been a great football team - well not for decades - and recently - under the last few managers they've just smacked it from distance. We let them do it & we suffered. Jonas should have really cut out Johnson's only trick mind.

How many times does he have to score that goal past us?

Guest bimpy474

Did anyone see what PDC did to the fans?

Aye, he's mental like.

What was it?

Well it's a bit of a matter of opinion. He was either telling the fans to keep their chins up, or the fans were chanting at him he'll be sacked and he was saying he'll keep his chin up.

Did anyone see what PDC did to the fans?

Aye, he's mental like.

What was it?

Well it's a bit of a matter of opinion. He was either telling the fans to keep their chins up, or the fans were chanting at him he'll be sacked and he was saying he'll keep his chin up.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/pdc-telling-fans-to-continue-abusing-players.812651/