Sunderland

Nobody

Bardsley, Cattermole, Cabral, Wickham, O'Shea, Sessengnon.

Is there anyone else he has criticised in public? Surprised nothing has been made of Diakite wanting Ozil's shirt yet.

He was quoted in Sunday Sun saying he did NOT call O'Shea to apologise for publicly criticising him despite O'Shit saying earlier that he had.

Bedlam.

Not far off what Pardew was saying about Ben Arfa about a year and a half ago tbf.

Sorry but this is completely different unless there was an article I missed.

Pardew has been hard on Ben Arfa and tried to get better from him, nothing like what PDC has said here.

Not far off what Pardew was saying about Ben Arfa about a year and a half ago tbf.

Pardew has been hard on Ben Arfa and tried to get better from him, nothing like what PDC has said here.

Exactly. It's not like Pardew has said 'He's not good enough to play for me' 4 games after we'd bought him.

Exactly. It's not like Pardew has said 'He's not good enough to play for me' 4 games after we'd bought him.

Everywhere I have checked says he has played 1 game, if that is correct it's absolutely mental :lol:

If you were a foreigner looking to move abroad I reckon stuff like this would really put you off. How many players hit the ground running instantly in this league?

Di Canio is soon going to realise his situation at Swindon was on the other end of the spectrum to what he is in now. They were the big fish in a small pond, had a manager who no-one really knew about management wise but was a 'name' in the game and they were paying wages well above the standard for that level. At Sunderland he is one of the small fish, people are quickly starting to realise he is mental and they won't be able to blow anyone out of the water with wages offered.

As we have seen, being in the Premier League has an appeal which can attract players from better/more successful clubs but what player is going to want to move to a team where they have absolutely zero time to settle in?

PDC on Cabral.

"[Vaughn] is sharp and can interpret the game in England better than Cabral, who is slow paced.

"It doesn’t mean that he won’t play in the future but it’s very difficult for him, I have to be honest. Maybe one day, if he can show me that he understands his football, then yes.

"Otherwise, in the middle, the heart of the game, especially against top sides, we will get beaten. At this moment, Cabral has got difficulties"

Pardew on HBA.

"Hatem still hasn't quite grasped, in my opinion, this Premier League.

"He's got unbelievable talent, but he's not used to it. He's got to fight now to get in this team.

"He could still have a massive impact on this season, but we need to see him at his best. He isn't out of the picture yet."

PDC's delivery typically has the subtlety of a fucking lorry but both basically saying that the player isn't ready yet for English football and they won't be in the side until they are.

Guest icemanblue

Hans, mate, they really are nothing alike. :lol:

Pards says Hatem has 'got unbelievable talent', while Di Canio says Cabral 'is slow paced', and doesn't understand his football. Pards also goes on to say that Hatem could have a 'massive impact' on the season, whereas Cabral's chances sound very slim indeed. I know you still like to think that he didn't treat Hatem right, but I don't think you'll convince many that it's the true version of events.

Christ those quotes  :lol:

Made even better that RTG were wanking themselves all over about Cabral, now they are back to starting a midfielder they couldn't shift in the summer even though they were apparently willing to take less than £1,000,000 for.

Both quotes mean the exact same thing, PDC's is just far blunter (which is a bad thing imo). Basically "you aren't good enough for the team yet and you won't be until you get used to the league."

Pardew was giving Hatem little nuggets of praise whilst also suggesting Obertan was a better suit to the physicality of the Premier League and saying he cannot play on the wing :lol:

I don't think he treat him horribly by any stretch of the imagination, I just think he vastly under-rated how good he was.

Both quotes mean the exact same thing, PDC's is just far blunter (which is a bad thing imo). Basically "you aren't good enough for the team yet and you won't be until you get used to the league."

Pardew was giving Hatem little nuggets of praise whilst also suggesting Obertan was a better suit to the physicality of the Premier League and saying he cannot play on the wing :lol:

I don't think he treat him horribly by any stretch of the imagination, I just think he vastly under-rated how good he was.

and thats the key difference Di Canio never gives anyone but himself praise, Pardew was bigging up HBA while saying all he needed was a little time to get up to speed-he was right.