Sunderland

Nobody

...the whistle had long gone and it was slightly strange that everyone hadn't stopped already, it's impossible to say if Arsenal's defense were all unaware of the whistle...

Oh, man, they're still banging on about this on Total Sport. Happen I were off work this afternoon and watched Goals on Sunday back with the grandbairn (he hasn't got Sky Sports at home) so did a bit of rewind and replay - Koscielny, who nearly got it off the line, stopped at the whistle and didn't restart until he saw Altidore was playing on. The bairn's sharp eyes saw him do a comedy quadruple-take, in fact, (ref, Altidore, ref, Altidore) before he started lumbering goalwards again, although it was all blurred to mine. :lol: He would have easily got it without the pause. Not a clear goalscoring opportunity, not a red card, no advantage, a definite yellow and free-kick, a good decision.

Go on, Mr Atkinson, have a good game this weekend again.

@MsiDouglas: Become a leader of men! Di Canio's challenge to Cattermole after admitting #safc need more "fire" in midfield: http://t.co/gRjPZMfEWR

Catts for di canio lyk

Ideal scenario is for Catts to put in a hardman's tackle first match back and get sent off, losing them the game.

Cue PDC meltdown.

Getting a gate of just 39K against a top team like Arsenal for a Saturday 3pm, with a big away following and the usual freebies etc must be quite worrying for them. I have also heard that they are offering full corporate packages at staggeringly cheap rates.

Article below highlights a possible rift between those who still pay and those the club foist freebies on. Quite understandable really and makes you wonder if the club should just bite the bullet and take the reduced gate as such measures may well be counter productive longer term.

http://www.rokerreport.com/2013/9/17/4738196/sunderland-take-loyal-support-for-granted

Guest firetotheworks

FTM imo stands for Free Ticket Mackems.  Ridiculous the amount they used to give out to Schools.

It stands for f*** the Mags mate, but that's a funny use of the acronyms. :thup: