Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Roger Kint

Big game already for them...could be cut adrift buy saturday evening...WBA needing 3 points as well.  Sparks will fly.

Sess last goal/WBA wincast - 17/2 :hmm:

Guest neesy111

FTM imo stands for Free Ticket Mackems.  Ridiculous the amount they used to give out to Schools.

It stands for f*** the Mags mate, but that's a funny use of the acronyms. :thup:

I do know that , I have lived in the borough of Sunderland for most of my life :anguish:.  I'm saying that's what I use it for against them.

Guest firetotheworks

FTM imo stands for Free Ticket Mackems.  Ridiculous the amount they used to give out to Schools.

It stands for f*** the Mags mate, but that's a funny use of the acronyms. :thup:

I do know that , I have lived in the borough of Sunderland for most of my life :anguish:.  I'm saying that's what I use it for against them.

And what do they have to say about that?

Guest neesy111

And what do they have to say about that?

Shout FTM back at me, they know they have no argument back about the free tickets.

Guest Roger Kint

Sessegnon last minute winner on Saturday then the camera to zoom over to Di Canio please.

If he plays, he's going to have a stormer, isn't he  :lol:

He'll show his class by not celebrating the winner though :thup:

Classier to get his knees dirty marra

Injured players on  the bench - motivation PDC style! :lol:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wes-brown-back-treatment-table-6068087

The former Manchester United and England defender has not played a competitive game for Sunderland for 20 months, but looked to be inching closer to a first team return when he was included amongst the subs at the Stadium of Light last weekend.

However, boss Paolo Di Canio says Brown’s inclusion against the Gunners was more a motivational tool than anything else, with a minor calf problem meaning the defender was unable to make an appearance even when Valentin Roberge took a knock in the second half.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wes-brown-back-treatment-table-6068087

The former Manchester United and England defender has not played a competitive game for Sunderland for 20 months, but looked to be inching closer to a first team return when he was included amongst the subs at the Stadium of Light last weekend.

However, boss Paolo Di Canio says Brown’s inclusion against the Gunners was more a motivational tool than anything else, with a minor calf problem meaning the defender was unable to make an appearance even when Valentin Roberge took a knock in the second half.

Amazing many macums, as usual, will follow di Canio over the cliff like lemmings, just as they have done with Quinn, Keane, Bruce and O'neill before him, while it's increasingly obvious to anyone with two brain cells that he's an egotistical gibbering idiot who is totally out of his depth and will never be able to manage top flight pros as long as he's got a hole in his arse.

I guess another 15 or 19 pointer may be too much to hope for ?

Amazing many macums, as usual, will follow di Canio over the cliff like lemmings, just as they have done with Quinn, Keane, Bruce and O'neill before him, while it's increasingly obvious to anyone with two brain cells that he's an egotistical gibbering idiot who is totally out of his depth and will never be able to manage top flight pros as long as he's got a hole in his arse.

yes 15-19 points maybe too much for them to hope for.

yes 15-19 points maybe too much for them to hope for.

:lol:

Is it wrong I'm still worried they may beat us with Di Canio in charge? He totally bossed Pardew last season mentally. 

We do look much better though in the last few games and hopefully we have build up a bit of momentum going into the game this time.

I do think last season we were either tired mentally from the Benfica game (Pardew) or we were too arrogant and thought we could stroll the game and came up against a team with a new manager bounce where every shot seemed to fly in. Could have been different had Cisse's goal been allowed to make it 1:1

Is it wrong I'm still worried they may beat us with Di Canio in charge? He totally bossed Pardew last season mentally. 

We do look much better though in the last few games and hopefully we have build up a bit of momentum going into the game this time.

I do think last season we were either tired mentally from the Benfica game (Pardew) or we were too arrogant and thought we could stroll the game and came up against a team with a new manager bounce where every shot seemed to fly in. Could have been different had Cisse's goal been allowed to make it 1:1

Depends how far along he is with losing the dressing room. It's a matter of time surely, I think if they finish 15th or below at the end he'll be gone like. Blood and thunder management works sporadically when it's needed, with him it appears to be a totally different game and you see it more often than not.

I think we would have beat them had Cisse's equaliser been given like, we were well on top at that point and a goal was all that was missing. Was a right kick in the knackers to have it disallowed.

yep that and the europa quater final just 3 days before were big factors in that result, for those reasons it really doesnt hurt as much as a 0-3 to the Mackems should- I believe it will be put right this season fwiw.

I think we would have beat them had Cisse's equaliser been given like, we were well on top at that point and a goal was all that was missing. Was a right kick in the knackers to have it disallowed.

yep that and the europa quater final just 3 days before were big factors in that result, for those reasons it really doesnt hurt as much as a 0-3 to the Mackems should- I believe it will be put right this season fwiw.

We only played the last 20 minutes on the Thursday ,though I take your point.